Chapter Sixteen

Madison's POV

"NATE! DON'T GO THERE! THEY'RE GOING TO KILL YOU!" I screamed loudly, waving both of my hands in the air hoping that Nate would turn back.

But he didn't.

"What's all the screaming about?" Jason came up behind me with a worried look on his face.

"Look! Nate is going to get killed out there if he doesn't turn his ass around back to the jet!" I pointed at Nate who was just a few meters away from the car.

Without thinking, I started to sprint down the stairs of the jet and I started to run across the field. I heard Jason calling my name but I didn't listen to him. I kept on running.

"NATE! DUMBASS COME BACK!" I yelled again. 

Luckily, I was a fast runner so I caught up to him. I laid a hand on his back to turn him around but he did something that surprised me the most.

"Nate?! What's up with you?!" I asked nervously. His hand gripped tightly around my wrist as he dragged me towards the car. I started to shake under his grip and panic a little. 

"We're not suppose to be going towards the car dude." I nervously laughed.

I tried to pull out of his grip but his hand was glued to my wrist. As we got closer and closer to the car, I can see the figure now.

Alex Hunter.

He walked out from his hiding spot behind the car with a little devious smirk on his face. His dark eyes bore into mine without breaking eye contact. Immediately, I knew that something bad was going to happen.

I looked at Nate who was looking at Alex. Both of them had the same facial expression which frightened me. 

"What's going on you two?" I asked.

I suddenly had a feeling that there was something that Nate was hiding all along. Since we met actually. His quiet and friendly personality hid something more dark. Something that no one would expect from him. And I just realized this now?

"Maddie!! Nate!!" I heard Jason call our names. He stopped in his tracks a few feet away from me and he froze. "Alex? What's going on?!" Jason looked like he was about to attack but he kept himself calm. 

"Yeah what's going on?! Nate?" Nate looked at me and then Jason with the same facial expression. He took a deep breath as his hand grip harder around my wrist. 

"I'm not on your side anymore Jason. I've always liked Madison but I didn't even have a chance to actually become close with her because you kept getting in the way. All those enemies. I sent them to try to kill you." He spat viciously.

At the same moment, Jason and me stood there frozen with our jaws dropped to what just came out of Nate's mouth.

"But you helped me organize dates with Madison! I don't understand I-" Jason started to say but Nate cut him off.

"Yeah because I wanted her to be happy." he said, as he looked me in the eyes.

I was speechless and I couldn't think properly. Nate liked me? But Jason is the one who won my heard. But Nate wanted me to be happy? 

"But now I'm not "Mister Nice Guy" anymore. Fuck you Jason." he shouted.

He pulled my arm and tossed me into the car while Alex tied a rope around the arms to make sure I didn't escape. It all happened so fast, I couldn't even react.

"JASON! JASON! HELP ME!! BABE!" I yelled.

I laid down on the backseat of the car and kicked the window and the door, trying to get it to open. I knew it wasn't going to work but it's worth a try. Giving up, I sat up and looked out the window. "JASON!" I yelled louder. Nate took something out of his jacket. Something shiny and sharp. "NO NATE! DON'T!" I yelled louder. At this time, tears were running down my cheeks and my sobbing was uncontrollable. 

Nate held the knife up in the air as high as he can and stabbed Jason right in the stomach. 

"JASON!!" I cried. "Jason!"

Jason mutilated body dropped on the grass as he held his stomach where Nate stabbed him.

"Jason don't leave me please. I love you!" I yelled, 

I slammed my head on the window and broke down into tears.

This can't be happening right now. 

This is just to dream.

But unfortunately, it wasn't a dream. 

This is reality.

I just witnessed someone stab my boyfriend and there was nothing I could do about it since I was locked inside a car with a very dangerous person. But I NEEDED to help him.

 I can't just let him die in the middle of the field. 

I would risk my life for him. Why?

Because I love him so damn much.

This is my time to shine. Since I was living with America's Most Wanted for a long time, I leanred quite a few things from him and tonight was the night that I needed use to skills.

______________________________________________________________________

 OHHHMMMYYYGOSSSHH WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?! What do you guys think of Nate's secret? Did you ever expect it?! 

I just wanted to thank kiarabieber3 for giving me this awesome idea :) Go follow her and check out her fanfics too!

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THE LOLLY MUSIC VIDEO?! I watched it during tech class and I was fangirling so hard XD I wish I can do the Lolly  dance but I can't because I'm a terrible dancer. 

Thanks for getting Chains Around My Heart to 2k +votes :D I love you all so damn much <3

OKAY THIS PART IS REALLY IMPORTANT!

When I'm done writing Unbreakable, do you guys want to me write another Jason McCann fanfiction or a Justin Bieber fanficiton? Comment below! :3

Don't forget to comment, vote and FAN!

Love you guys and stay FAB <3 Peace out.

-Sam