Chapter Fifteen

Okay guys so I feel like there's going to be a few more chapters until the end. I'm not sure yet but I'm running out of ideas pretty fast and Jason's enemies are slowly decreasing. I'll try to come up with more ideas throughout the month so I can keep this story on going. If you have any ideas then just send me a message :) thanks guys <3

Jason's POV

"Babe!" I came running in the room, tackling Madison on the bed. She giggled from under me, trying to escape. I got off and laid on the bed as she sat cross legged in front of me.

"Someone's a little too excited." She laughed. "What's up?"

"We are going to have a little break." I said.

Madison raised her eyebrows in curiosity. She cocked her head to the side as her eyes bore into mine. "What do you mean?" She asked.

"Let's just say that we are going to be miles away from this boring place, relaxing and chilling. Doing whatever we want in other country."

"Like a vacation!?" She squealed.

I chuckled at her reaction. Sitting up on the bed, I scooted closer to her and laid my forehead on hers. "Bingo! We have a winner." I chirped.

Her eyes grew wide and she clapped. my smile grew wider when she hugged me tightly.

"When are we leaving!? How are we going to get there? How long are we going to stay there for? Is Nate coming? Where are we even going!?"

"Babe calm down!" I pulled back from the hug. "I got everything under control. And the destination is a surprise." I smirked.

"So I can't know until we get there?"

"Yup!" I said, popping the "P".

"I hate you but I love you at the same time."

"I love you too. Now let's get packing!"

"We're leaving today!? Why so soon?"

"We're leaving tonight so we better get packing."

She nodded and got off of the bed. Before I could even start to pack, I felt a pair or arms wrap around me from behind.

"Thank you so much." Madison whispered. "You're amazing and I love you so damn much."

And those words made my heart flutter.

: : :

Madison's POV

It was exactly 8:00 when Nate stopped driving. I looked outside of the window to see that we were in the middle of nowhere. Actually, we were in the middle of a field but there was a source of light in the distance.

"Guys. Let's go." Nate whispered.

Jason, who was sleeping on my lap woke up immediately as I shook his shoulder. "We're here." I whispered in her ear. Without a word, he got up and took my hand as he lead me out of the car.

"Our private jet awaits." Jason said.

I looked over to my left and saw a huge jet that was parked on the concert. I have never been in a private jet before and it amazes me that Jason and Nate can get whatever they wish for.

Jason and I walked closer to the jet and once we were in front of the steps, a man walked down. My grip tightened on Jason's hand.

"Jason, Madison, this will be your pilot. His name is Jay and we're really good friends." Nate introduced us to a man who looked around 30 years old. He had black hair and blue eyes which were framed by his glasses.

"Nice to meet you Jay." Jason said with a nod.

"Yeah." Was all could come out of my mouth at the moment.

Jay smiled and lead us into the jet. Both of us climbed up the stairs with all of our backpacks and luggage. I look one last look at Nate as he stood below us.

"Have a nice trip you two. See you in two weeks!" Nate shouted.

I smiled and waved at him.

"Thanks! We'll call when we get there." I said back.

He nodded and started to walk away from the jet. I watched him walk back to the car but my eyes widen when I saw a figure behind the tall grass. The figure was slowly moving towards the car.

"NATE DON'T GO THERE!! COME BACK!!"

_________________________
WOAH! :O CLIFFY!!!!!

What do you think will happen!? The next chapter will be action packed so stay tuned for that!

Sorry for this late update :( School has gotten in the way a lot but I'm trying hardest to write and update in time. I hope you understand!

Don't forget to comment, vote and FAN :)

Thanks so much for reading! Love you guys <3 MWAAAH!!

-Sam