Chapther Eighteen (Part Two)

Before you read, just wanted to let you know that Unbreakable is coming close to an end :( This might be the second last chapter. Thank you so much for reading, voting, commenting and sticking with me throughout Chains Around My Heart and Unbreakble :) I wouldn't be here without you guys and I love y'all so much <3 I'm planning to write ANOTHER Jason MCann fanfiction after this and this so stay tuned <3 Lots of details will be in the author's note! Anyways, enjoy this chapter

-Sam

Madison's POV

The dry grass crunched beneath my shoes while I walked away from the jet in darkness. I got closer to Nate's van and where the bodies were. I had no clue what I was going to do with the bodies; either hide them or turn them in.  got to Nate's lifeless body that laid still on the ground with a knife sticking up from his chest. I can't believe I once called him my friend. I knelt down on my knees and my were digging into Nate's jacket pockets. I grabbed his phone and shoved it in my pocket. I walked over to the car where Alex was and I did the same. Once I got a hold of his phone, I ran back to the jet.

I ran up the stairs and closed the door behind me. I was relieved that Jason was still on the couch. Sitting beside him, I got both phones out of my pocket and looked at them. I pressed the home-screen button of the iPhones and both of their lock-screen pictures were half naked Victoria Secret models. I laughed to myself in amusement. Boys will always be boys.

I decided to look at Nate's phone first. Thank God there was no pass code or I would have his phone disabled for hours from trying to figure it out. I looked through his messages and one particular conversation appealed to me. It was a conversation between him and Jason. They didn't text each other that much since they live in the same house so I scrolled to earlier conversastions.I froze when I saw texts they sent a few days after they kidnapped me.

Jason:

I call dibs on her. Fuck off.

Nate:

Not cool bro. I saw her first in the car when we were coming out of that bank.

Jason:

Lies. I saw her first. >:-(

Nate:

Are we really going to fight over a girl who we kidnapped?

Jason:

Yes we currently are. (: But she's MINE. M-I-N-E.

Nate:

She's not going to like someone who fucking kidnapped her!

Jason:

Back at ya :)

Nate:

-_- I hate you.

Jason:

Love you too bro.

Jason: But she's mine >:-)

"Wow." I said to myself as I made a face. "Now I see where it all started."

I looked through his photos and of course, they were pictures of half naked girls. I wanted to look at Alex's phone now so I put Nate's phone aside and unlocked Alex's phone. I went to his imessage and saw a bunch of texts between him and Nate talking. A text notification popped up.

Unknown:

They're ready.

_________________________________________________________________

Uh oh......That doesn't sound good. :O Who do you think texted that?!

Okay so I got two title ideas for the new Jason McCann fanfic that I'm going to start on in a few weeks. The first title idea is "Another Side" and the other one is "Once Upon a Crime" (Cheesy but it fits) SO COMMENT BELOW THE TITLE THAT YOU PREFER! Or if you have any other ideas, then comment them below as well!  

What do y'all think of All That Mattes? I think it's beyond perfection and amazing! His voice tho >>

I wonder what the next song will be? Maybe Rollercoaster or Comfort-zone? ;) 

Comment on this chapter and I might dedicate the next one to you :D 

Love you guys <3 Stay fab!

-Sam