Chapter Six

Jason's POV

A smile automatically formed on my face when I saw Nate and Madison walking towards the car. Gosh, it felt like I never seen her in forever even though it's been a couple of days. Her long brown hair was wavy and swayed side to side as she walked. Every feature, her eyes, nose, lips, and cheeks were perfect. She looks more beautiful than ever. She carried a big bag in her hands, which I'm guessing that held her clothes and stuff since she's going to be spending the night in the apartment. 

The door beside me opened, revealing Madison. 

"Hey." I said smiling, already getting lost in her eyes.

"Hi Jason." she smiled back warmly. 

I couldn't help but smile to myself even more. Her smile just made my day. I missed seeing her smile. I making her smile. I missed seeing a smile form on her face because I was the reason. 

Sitting down, she placed her bag on her lap and buckled her seatbelt. Nate sat in the driver's seat and started to drive away.

: : :

About ten minuts after, we reached Nate's apartment. The car ride was quiet, but not awkward at all for some reason. Yeah, I had the chance to finally talk to Madison but honestly, I didn't know what to say. I felt unwanted by her but at the same time, I had a feeling that she was glad to see me. 

"Nice apartment you guys!" she complimented, looking around the apartment. "Looks really cozy."

"Well, I did buy it with my own money." Nate smirked and we all laughed. 

"Bad news is that we only have two bedrooms..........." 

"She can sleep in my bedroom!" my face lighten up. 

I looked at her, she gave me an unsure look but she nodded and smiled anyways. Inside I was screaming 'YES" and doing fist pumps with my arms. I didn't care if she had a boyfriend, I just wanted to talk to her and be close to her like we were before but the only difference is, I wanted to be close frends with her since she already has a boyfriend. 

"Come on, let's get your stuff in my room then we can talk."

I walked upstairs to where my bedroom was located. I let both of us in and after closing the room, i felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Imissyousomuch." she laced her words together as she said them into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer. I missed this so fucking much. 

Madison's POV

I threw my hands around Jason once he closed the door. I buried my face against his chest and inhaled his scent which I always missed. 

"Imissyousomuch." I said quickly. I felt tears forming in my eyes but I tried to hold back the tears. Once his arms were around me he pulled me closer to him. He made me feel safe, protecting all the danger in the world that could harm he. Once I was in his arms, I closed my eyes and flashbacks began to play in my mind. 

"Jason! That's not funny" I mumbled as I got myself up. I swept the sand from my clothes then turned to him and crossed my arms above my chest, watching him still laughing.

"Come on. You can't stay mad at this forever baby" he winked as he motioned his hands up and down his body.

I smirked then let my eyes take over his hot body. Seriously, how can someone be that damn sexy?

"I'm still mad at you." I said, tilting my head to the side.

"No you're not." He smirked. Suddenly he came charging towards me and threw me over his shoulders.

"Jason! Let me down!" I yelled and giggled at the same time. He started running all over the beach causing me to bounce up and down.

"Sorry but nope!" He laughed. He ran towards the water but stopped where the water reached the tip of his shoe. He slowly lowered me down.

"Oh my God Jason. Don't drop me in the water or you'll die" I said playfully as I clinged on to him. He took a few steps back and let me down. He smirked as his eyes ran up and down me.

"Now are you mad at me now?" He said with a pouty face.

"Oh Jason. You're too cute" I giggled.

-Chapter 8 of Chains Around My Heart- ;) 

"Jason" I whispered as I looked up and down his face.

"I love you Madison." he said, still looking in my eyes

"I had for the past days. I just kept falling for you deeper and deeper each day. I couldn't hide my feelings. I want you" he said.

I felt my cheeks burn as I looked at him. I played with a strand of my hair with my fingers as I let my other hand fall on my lap. Jason's hand was holding up my face gently to look at him.

"I love you too Jason. I admit it" I finally said.

A smile grew on his face and his eyes flutter with happiness. His smile is so warm and makes my mood feel happy.

-Chapter 10 of Chains Around My Heart

 The tears I had in my eyes were now running down my cheek. I couldn't hold them back anymore. Jason pulled back and wiped away my tears with his thumb. He gave me a sympathetic look.

"I'm glad you said that. I thought you hated me back at the car ride." he chuckled.

"I could never hate you. I'm sorry, it's just that, we rarely get to see each other anymore and -"

"I miss you so much." he said, cutting me off.

I couldn't help it but smile even wider, showing off my teeth. 

Suddenly, somebody interrupted us. Nate barged into the room and peeked his, looking inside. Jason pulled back right away and looked at him.

"Sorry to interrupted you guys, but Jason, we got another clue."

_________________________________________________________________

AWH SO JASON AND MADISON ARE TOGETHER AGAIN...but as friends. 

I posted two chapters in one day and I am on a roll!!! XD

Okay first I would like to give a shoutout to mai sister (not literally) @ KidrauhlsDreamy (on twitter) For helping me with organizing  the ideas, and for choosing who would play the role of Blake! Chord Overstreet will play the role of Blake :) 

AND I HIT 300 FUCKING FOLLOWERS OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH AAAHHH!!

Don't forget to follow me in instagram @ teambiebermahone

Comment, vote and FAN <3 STAY FAB! LOVE Y'ALL :D <3 

-Sam