Chapter Seventeen

Hey guys! Sorry for posting so late but as promised, here is the next chapter to Unbreakable! :) Please comment and vote :) Also, my good friend Kira has a YouTube channel and she's posting signing videos :) Her channel is called MusicMyLife143 and she would appreciate it if you checked her videos out and leave some feedback. Thanks <3 love you all :) MWWWAAAH!!

Madison's POV

Rage and anger filled body after what I had just witnessed. Adrenaline pumped through my veins, causing me to shake and breath heavily. The first thing I have to do is untie my both of my hands and then I can bring the action. But how can I escape first?

I looked at Alex who was sitting beside me. I checked him out and saw that he had a knife that was between his belt.
I thought for a moment, and then I figured out what I was going to do.

"Alex, baby. I'm kind of cold. Can you come closer?" I said innocently as I batted my eyelashes. I bit my lip and I looked at lips and them his eyes. Do you see where my plan is going?

"Uh sure." He slowly said while he have me a weird look.

Alex scooted closer to me. I scooted closer to fill in the gap that was between us. I kept my eyes on him and giggled.

"You know what? I've always liked you better than Jason." I whispered in his ear which caused him to shudder.

LIES. I wanted to puke when I said that but I managed to keep myself together. I don't have that much time left.

"Really?" He answered back sounding surprised. "I mean really. I've known this all along. When I met you, I knew you had a thing for me." Now he was trying to be cool. Conceited jerk.

"I did boo. I wanted to fuck you on the first night but Jason ruined that, didn't he?"

"Mhm."

"Untie me and we could make that up right now I'm the backseat of this car." I whispered into his ear once again.

"I like the sound of that." He said.

I can't believe this is going to work. This dumbass is actually going to untie my hands!

"Me too." I giggled.

He started to untie the tight knots of the rope, letting hands free. He leaned in and started kissing me on the neck. His hands dropped down from my shoulders to my lower back as he continued kissing me.

I wrapped one around his neck and my right hand slowly went for the knife that was in his back pocket. I got a hold of it and slowly pulled it out of his pocket without him noticing.

"Sweet dreams baby."

I raised the knife above his back and stabbed him several times.

"You're such a sick jerk who messed with the wrong people." I spat.

I let his body dropped to the seat. I looked around to see if there was any other weapons but it looks like this knife is the only thing in the car.

I looked out the window to see Nate kneeling down to Jason who was suffering. Quietly and quickly I got out of the car and tip toed towards Nate, making sure that I made no rustling sounds with the grass.

I was finally behind him. This is it. The last enemy. I needed to kill someone who I thought was a friend. I swallowed a lump that was forming in my throat. I wiped my hands on my shirt to make sure that the knife doesn't slip from my hand. I don't know why, but so felt like I was going to cry. You know that moment where you're playing a video game and you have to defeat that one last boss in a boss battle? That's how I feel right now, the only difference is, there is no second chances. It's either win or lose.

I quickly wrapped my around Nate's neck as he struggled to break out off grip.

"Let go of me!" He gasped for air.

"This is what you get and this is what to deserve." I growled.

I stabbed him in his chest. I pulled the knife out again and stabbed him again over and over until he was finally dead.

The knife slipped out of my hand. I did it.

I ran over to Jason's body that was on the ground.

"Babe! We did it! No more enemies. Nobody can fuck with us anymore! It's only the two of us!" I cried, shaking his shoulder.

He mumbled something but I couldn't quite understand what he was saying.

His eyes slowly closed. His body felt cold, not like it used to.

My eyes widen and and I started to cry. "Babe don't leave me! I'm taking you to emergency! Please stay with me Jason." I cried harder.

I carried his body and ran to Nate's van that was thankfully still on.

But Jason's eyes were closed and his heart was beating slower and slower.