Chapter Eleven

Sorry for the long wait. I had writers block while writing this so it took me a whole to figure out what was going to happen. Anyways, Here's chapter 11! Hope you guys like it. It's kinda short but lots of important things happen in it.

Jason's POV

"You let him in here!? What the fuck?!" I yelled angrily at Nate. My hands turned into fists and I controlled myself not to throw a punch. Madison's hand found mine. She squeezed my hand to calm me down. I sighed and placed my free hand on top of hers.

"Calm down babe." She cooed into my ear.

I nodded and looked over to Nate.

"Let me talk to to Alex." I said.

Nate nodded and lead me downstairs with Madison following behind me.

"Stay upstairs." I turned around and said to her.

He have me a hesitated look and shook her head.

"Please just stay upstairs until I'm done talking to him. Please babe?" I asked as I kissed her cheek.

"Okay." She sighed. She scurried upstairs until I couldn't see her anymore.

I walked down the stairs and I almost lost it when I saw Alex leaning on the front door. He smirked when he saw me coming down with Nate.

He still looked the same with his spiked hair and his built body structure. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a black hoodie with his purple snapback.

Nate nodded to me, signalling that he would go somewhere else so I could talk to Alex alone.

I walked towards him as I have him a deadly look.

"Why the fuck are you here and what the fuck do you want?" I spat in his face.

"I know you killed Blake, Jason." He said angrily.

I snorted and shook head in laughter.

"So? I knew that he was going to kill my girl. He had to be killed and he's dead now."

His jaw clenched and he looked like he was about to kill someone. To me, it was pretty hilarious.

"Get your ass back to Canada." I pushed him out of the house and I was about to close the door to him but he stuck his foot out in between the door, just enough so I could see his face.

"That's not what I came here for. I didn't come all the way here to tell you that." He said.

"Then why did you come here?" I questioned him.

"You'll see."

And those were the last words that he said. He walked down the hallway towards the exit. I closed and locked the door and ran over to a window.  Since Nate's apartment was on the high levels, I could see everything. Alex got into his car and drove away from the apartment. 

I heard footsteps coming behind me and felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Babe. What did he say?" Madison asked.

I turned around and pecked her on the lips and hugged her as well.

"Nothing important." I answered back.

She narrowed her eyes at me, clearly unsatisfied with my answer.

"You sure?' she asked me.

"I'm sure." I said. "I promise it wasn't anything important. There's nothing to worry about." I said to her. I wasn't sure if that was the truth since I didn't know what Alex is planning. 

"Okay. If you say so. We can finish what we started in your room without interruptions by anyone." she winked at me.

"Someone's excited." I chuckled.

"Shut up. You want it more than me." she giggled.

"Leggo!" 

(Not in the mood for writing a sex scene right now but you know how they go. Use your imagination lol )

: : :

*Two Days Later*

Jason's POV

"JASON!" 

I heard a scream from upstairs. Madison's scream.

"JASON PLEASE COME HERE." she cried.

I ran upstairs and opened the door of my bedroom. Madison was crying and she looked like she just saw a ghost. She had her phone in front of her too. I ran over to her and hugged her tightly.

"Babe! What's wrong?" I asked.

"L-look at the text I just got" she stuttered.

She handed me her phone and I read it.

Aunt Lucy

Honey, I swung by your house last night for a quick visit and I see you weren't there. Your mother, on the other hand wasn't there too. I went upstairs and found her dead on the floor. Call back as soon as you get this. I'm so sorry.

________________________________________________________

Was it suicide? Was someone else involved?! What do you guys think?! Comment below!

Don't forget to comment, vote and fan :) 

Comment on this chapter and I might dedicated the next chapter to you <3

Love you guys :) Stay fab <3

-Sam