3) Harriet, because I look like Harry, right?

Ft. 'Harriet'

Lily's POV
It was hard to believe the professors wanted us to sit down and learn when all the excitement over the Tournament and the visiting schools was abroad. I mean, seriously. Draco and I currently shared a seat in the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom, his arm securely wrapped around me preventing me from falling into the aisle. The professor hadn't arrived yet and students were just mingling, but the main subject of the loud chatter, of course, was the upcoming event.

"What do you think the students will be like?"

"I heard Beauxbatons students are Veela, only all girls!"

"I heard Victor Krum goes to Durmstrang!"

"What is the Triwizard Tournament exactly?"

The door opened and Mad-Eye Moody, with his one wooden leg, mutilated scarred face and one normal eye, hobbled into the classroom. Everyone found their seats including me, as I rose from Draco's seat and sat beside Harry. Everyone fell silent, the only noise in the room is the clunk of the supposed 'mad-hatter's' metal leg as he walked to the front of the room.

"Name's Alastor Moody." He voice was as gruff as you'd expect a man like him would sound. "Ex-Auror and your new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. I am here because Dumbledore asked me. End. Of. Story. Any questions?"

I raised an eyebrow, Harry and I glancing at each other. "When it comes to the Dark Arts I believe in a practical approach, the Ministry doesn't want me showing you this, but Dumbledore believes you should know. So, which one of you can tell me how many Unforgivable Curses there are?"

Hermione, of course, raised her hand. "Yes." Moody pointed to her.

"Three, sir."

"And they are so named?" He asked, writing this information on the chalkboard behind him.

"Because they are unforgivable, the use of any one of them will--"

Moody cut her off. "Earn you a one-way ticket to Azkaban. Correct." Harry and I glanced at each other again. "Like I said, the Ministry says you're too young to see what these curses do. I say different!" He slapped the desk in front of ours, which Neville and Dean were sitting at, making them jump in surprise. "You need to know what you're up against! You need to be prepared! You need to find a better spot to put your chewing gum besides the underside of your desk, Mr Finnigan!"

We all turned to look at a beet-red Seamus, who put as much distance between him and the desk as he possibly could while sitting in his seat. All of the Slytherins snickered, Draco included. We had come to a mutual, unspoken agreement of Draco and Harry being 'friends', the three-year-long feud would challenge that but no fighting was to happen between the two.

Seamus scoffed. "No way. The old codger can see out the back of his head."

Moody turned and chucked the piece of chalk he had been using at the smart-ass Irish boy. "And hear across classrooms! Right, which curse shall we see first?" We all sat silently blinking at the half-crazed looking professor in front of us, wondering what he was going to do next. "Weasley!"

Ron almost startled out of his skin, sitting next to Hermione. "Yes?"

"Stand," Moody ordered. Ron instantly rising to his feet. "Give us a curse."

"Well, my dad did tell me about one; the Imperius Curse."

Moody nodded. "Oh, yeah, your father would know all about that, caused the Ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago. Perhaps this will show you why." He turned and lifted the lid off a glass jar grabbing out the Tarantula that resided inside. He pointed his wand at it. "Engorgio. Imperio."