Calum imagine #1

You and Calum have been going out for 4 months, but unfortunately, he asked you out the day before he went to England with his band 5 seconds of summer, you know they're now quite big in England thanks to the One Direction boys taking them on tour with them, and you are grateful for their kindness to your boys. You know how much they wanted to make it and now they are starting to get there you haven't stopped smiling. However, there's always a little inkling in the back of your mind that suggest that with the fame and fortune that's coming the boys' way, Calum might forget about you.

Calum is honestly one of the sweetest guys you have ever met, he's kind, caring, funny, talented, entertaining to be with and he is a hopeless romantic, although he refuses to believe it. He would always do little things for you when he was back home in Australia. He ad asked you out 3 weeks before the boys went to England and every day since he had taken you out on a  little date, just the two of you. You find yourself stroking the little silver band that Calum got you the day before he left, you look at it and stroke the engraving "forever yours. - Cal", you mentally awe at the memories and snap yourself out of the though he's stopped loving you.

You slowly climb out of bed and wander downstairs, turn on your laptop and start scrolling through twitter and tumblr, as these have become your life over the past few months. You glance at your phone to see you have a text from Calum saying "Skype?", you grin and log in to Skype to see Calum online, you click his name and click video call.

After a couple of seconds of ringing, the very tired looking face of your boyfriend appears. You can't help but smile as his face lights up when he sees you. It's been three months since you've last seen Calum's face and you can't help but check him out. You see he's grown, he looks more mature than he used to, and when he sits up and moves the camera so you can see his chest and belly, you notice he has slightly defined abs forming, you grin at the fact that England is making your boyfriend even hotter than he once was and you smile.

Calum can clearly tell you've been checking him out because you glance at his face to see him smirking, he waves and you wave back, blushing slightly. You continue your chit chat for about 2 hours, with him telling you about England, the tour, and their increasing number of fans, you smile at him as you tell him about getting a job in Urban Outfitters, starting college and everything new that's gone on in your life since he left, you can tell he's genuinely interested. 

Then randomly half way through your speech about telling Calum how your best friend Jess is now single because her boyfriend cheated on her, he says "I miss you". You stop mid sentence to stare at him, and you can see the genuine sadness in his eyes. You sigh quite loudly, louder than you expected, causing him to giggle, "I miss you too baby, it isn't the same without you". He grins and says "ok, well, go in to your mum's room and you'll find an envelope with your name on it, don't open it until you come back down to the camera". You nod, completely confused, and wander upstairs, finding the envelope, with your name scribbled in messy writing, Calum's writing, you go back downstairs and sit cross-legged on the sofa, where you are greeted by the eager face of Calum staring at you, you look at him and say "now what?", he screams at the camera excitedly "well now you open it!", you laugh at his loudness and open the envelope, inside there is a little letter and a hard bit of wrapping paper, you read the letter first. It's from Calum, and it says:

'Hey there baby,

I'm guessing because you've started reading this I am currently talking to you on Skype, leaving you confused. Well, I knew I was going to miss you too much when I came to England with the boys so I have a little surprise for you.
If you look inside the envelope, you'll find another piece of card wrapped up in wrapping paper, open it up and I guess you can figure out the rest from there.
I look forward to seeing your gorgeous face soon, love you forever.

- Calum xx'

You look at Calum who just nods, you go into the envelope and open up the wrapped paper, inside you find an airplane ticket to England, leaving on Saturday (tomorrow), you gasp and look at Calum who is grinning like the Cheshire Cat, you try to speak but no words come out. Calum speaks and says "surprise!! We'll pick you up from the airport, now you better go get packing, you leave tomorrow. Oh and don't worry, everything's cleared with your school and your parents" you just stare at him, a grin spreading on your lips. "THANKYOU!!!", you finally manage to yell at the camera, he just grins and blows you a kiss, and you both end the call.

You run upstairs immediately and start packing your suitcase. You can't believe you're going to be spending the next 3 months, in London, with your best friends, and your perfect boyfriend. You just cannot wait.