Ashton imagine for Hayley

*WARNING: this isn't a dirty imagine, but it does get a little frisky towards the end ok*

You can't help but groan when you hear the high pitched shrieking of your alarm clock gout off at half 6 in the morning. You literally punch it off ofthe table; a little violent yes, but it work because the battery falls out causing the noise to stop. You sigh in peace and snuggle further in to your duvet, just as you feel sleep taking over yor body, your mum runs in to the room saying you need to get up because you have school.

You shoot up or of bed remembering whyy you set your alarm at such an ungodly hour - you're starting a new school! Your parents recently decided to move to Sydney in Australia claiming it would be better for your education. It was your first day so you wanted to make a good impression considering you knew that everyone would already have their friendship groups.

You took a quick shower, washing your hair in the process. Before erring out and applying your make-up. You applid concealed and some powder that matched your skin colour, making your skin look flawless. You have naturally pink lips, so you work on your eyes, applying mascara to make them seem longer and darker, alog with some liquid eyeliner with a flick. Once satisfied with the way you look, you head to your room to pick or an outfit.

You slip on some knickers and a bra, you knew it was hot outside so you decide today would be a dress day. You picked out a white skater dress that had lace mesh on the top half, which made it see-through, there was a white piece of of fabric under the lace on the skirt and the front of your chest so it wasn't majorly see-through but the back was just lace, meaning your lightblue bra strap could be seen. You put on a pair of light brown gladiator sandals and you straigten your hairto perfection. You was downstairs to have some breakfast and once you've eaten and brushed your teeth, you follow your mum out to the car.

You are feeling very sick by the time you approach the school because you are hella nervous. Your mum gives you a small hug and you sigh before climbing out of the car and walking into the building, well aware of the fact people are watching you. You are looking at the doors to see which one is the principals office meaning you aren't paying attention to where you're walking, causing you to bump in to someone hard and tall, causing them to drop whatever books they are holding. You look up to see a pair of hazel/green eyes staring down at you, angrily, but they soften when he looks in to yours. Staring in to the eyes of the gorgeous strands you take time to examine him, he's muscular and tall, with light brown/dark blonde hair which is curly and swept to the side. You take a quick glance around the room to see everyone staring in the direction of you two, this makes you feel like maybe this guy is the 'it' guy and you just ran in to him.

You bend downto pick up his books for him, seeing as it looked like he wasn't going to do it anytime soon, he doesn't move when you stand back up either. By now, you've stopped feeling intimidated by him, he's just frustrating you. He's being arrogant. You moodily say "are you going to take the books or what?" placing one hand on your hip in the process, he chuckles lightly, looking over to his group of friends saying "we've got a feisty one here!" causing you to roll your eyes and shove his books in to his chest, causing two girls behind you to gasp. "Yeah I am, got a problem with that?" you reply sassily, he shakes his head, a playful smirk on his face, you mumble "good" and side step around him to continue on your journey to the principals office.

When you finally find it, you are given your time table and told to wait until your tour guide arrives. You take a seat and look around the room. There's anther knock on the door and the douche bag from earlier walks in, a smug grin on his face as he sees you. The receptionist walks over to you and says "Hayley, this is Ashton Irwin. He's going to be your tour guide for the morning. Ashton this is Hayley, she's new so be nice" you smile politely at him, to which he returns. "Well, you both best be off, I have a lot of work to do and you only have an hour to tour the school" you both nod and exit the room.

You shut the door and turn around only to find Ashton at the other end of the corridor, waiting for you. You roll your eyes and walk up to him so you are side by side. Suddenly, Ashton grabs your arms and pushes you in to the Janitors closest, pressing you up against the now closed door, you gasp and drop your books.

He smirks and places his hands on your hips, you can't help but feel turned on by him, afterall, he's incredibly attractive, muscular and he smells amazing. Ashton leans down so his lips lightly brush against yours, your breath hitches in got throat as he speaks against your lips, "you know Hayley, I've always found girls who stand unto me attractive" you decide to flirty and brave by replying "you kno Ashton, I've always found guys who run the school incredibly attractive" he grins triumphantly and before you have a chance to say or do anything else he slams his lips against yours.

You don't know why you kiss back, but you do. You enjoy the feeling of Ashton's lips on yours. He smiles and presses his body against yours even more. You gasp slightly as he offs your legs off of the ground, wrapping them around his toned torso in the process, e decides to toughen the kiss by running his tongue along your bottom lip. He growls when you deny him entry and he squeezes your bum roughly causing you to moan and open got mouth, allowing his tongue to slip in to your mouth.

You two continue to make out roughly yet passionately. Ashton starts to rub his crotch against yours and grins when you gasp/moan. He continues the grinding and you can feel his bulge prominent in his jeans. He carries you over to the work bench in the room, gently laying you down on it, he wastes no time in getting on as well and climbing on top of you, bringing your hips up to meet his in the process. You moan out at the sensation of him rubbing against you and he does the same. You reach down between your bodies' and you start to fumble with his belt, tugging it down to just on his thighs. You find yourself getting very wet when you feel his hand gently sliding up your leg and under your dress, gently tugging down your knickers.

Just as he's about to pull them all the way down, the bell goes signalling class. He groans as you push him off of you, you both stand up re-adjusting your clothes and hair, your ran your bag and walk out of the closet. Ashton follows closely behind. He whispers in to your ear "meet me there a lunch", causing you to shiver, and grin knowing exactly what he wants to do. Finish what you started. He saunters off down the corridor giving you a cheeky wink before vanishing around the corner.

You smile yourself and think 'maybe school won't be too bad' especially with the likes of Ashton Irwin around.

- There you go Hayley :) I hope you liked it xx