#5 - when he gets cheeky

First of all, I just want to say thanks because 18k reads guys. I'm crying.. I love you all :) so here's a little dirty chapter for all you fans who blame 5SOS for life.

Calum: when Calum gets cheeky, you instantly know he's turned on. But it's always at the most inconvenient time for the both of you. You'll be sitting across from the boys at the dinner table and he'll place his hand on your thigh. You'll stare at him, giving him your best death glare but he won't remove it, so you sigh and let it go. Until it moves up. He'll give you a cheeky smirk before gently sliding his fingers inside of your knickers, causing you to stiffen completely as he slowly, and gently, rubs your little nub. You moan softly, and the boys instantly take that as their queue to leave, hastily yelling goodbyes and snarky comments, already half way out the door, leaving Calum to finish what he started.

Ashton: let's be honest, but when isn't Ashton being cheeky? He's always squeezing your thighs or groping your bum when the two of you are out in public. Ey, he'll even grab your boob if he's feeling horny enough, slowly removing the straps of your bra and tugging it down. Moving his head so you're covered by his lucios curls, he'll place kisses down the valley of your boobs, before swirling his tongue around your left nipple, causing your back to arch slightly and a quiet moan to fall from your lips, as you bury your hands in his curls, wanting him to be closer to you.

Michael: when Michael gets cheeky, he's always so confident about it. You know exactly what he wants, and how he wants it. You just decide you want to make him work for it, and he isn't used to it. He'll be rubbing your thighs suggestively and look at you, but you'll simply walk away from him, knowing he'll follow you like a little puppy. He'll give you a confused look because you always let him have his way with you but this time it's different. He sits next to you on the bed and you decide to take control. You kiss him with all your force, beginning to palm him through his jeans, feeling his hard member already. You'll slide your hand in to his boxers, really getting him fidgeting, and you'll giv him what he wants ;)

Luke. he suprises you with his horny-ness. Luke never really likes to show you when he's horny because he thinks it makes you feel uncomfortable knwoing he wants to have sex with you, although it does quite the opposite. But sometimes, he'll come up behind you when you're cleaning the dishes, and press his body full against yours, so you can feel his hardness on the back of your shorts. His hands will find their way to your boobs, as your neck makes room for his wet lips on it. His hands will slowly travel down south and slide into your shorts rubbing you through your underwear, causing an incoluntary gasp from you, before he'll stop and leave. Causing you to chase him until he gives you what you want - not that he needs much persuading.

Crying coz the Luke one isn't real.