#4 - how you know he's in the mood

Michael: he becomes increasingly clingy to you as the evening goes on. He always has to have a hand on you. Usually, it will end towards the top end of your thigh where he'll leave it as he strokes it, getting you in to the mood as well.

Calum: he fidgets. You know you've done something to turn him on when he fidgets as you sit next to him, he claims he's just uncomfortable, and although it's true, you know it's not for the reason he's putting across. You spend the test of the night teasing him until he gives in.

Ashton: he stares at you. You know he's turned on when he stops all conversation and just stares at you. You grin at him, having a little inkling as to what he's thinking of and you indicate subtly that maybe the two of you should get out of here. Which he always agrees to.

Luke: he bites his lip. Luke bites his lip A LOT, when he's concentrating, writing, reading and people watching. But he has a certain lip bit when he's turned on. He bites just above his lip piercing so it's still on show and he looks you dead in the eyes, his grip on your waist becoming increasingly tighter. You get the hint almost immediately and drag him up to your room to relieve him of his 'stress' ;)

HEY GUYS. I WAS WONDERING, CAN ANYONE MAKE A COVER FOR THIS FOR ME. BECAUSE I HAVE NO CREATIVE SKILLS WHATSOEVER. LET ME KNOW IF YOURE INTERESTED AND ILL DEDICATE A PREFERENCE TO YOU FOR BEING AMAZING :) xx