Ashton imagine #2 (dirty)

CONTAINS SMUT! SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ OK :)

You've been invited to a party by one of your friends as their plus one. You don't know the person who's party it is, all you know is that they are in your school and are quite popular, so anyone who's anyone is going to be at this party today.

You and your best friend (Ellie - just for the story), have spent the whole day shopping and planning outfits to wear, nothing too slutty and yet nothing that will make you look like complete nuns.

You've decided on a simple dress, which is navy. It comes down to mid-thigh length and hugs you in all the right places, making your curves look impressive as well as your boobs. It is quite tight, but not the kind of tight where you can make out the outline of your pants. You decide to pair it up with a pair of navy heels, which are quite high to other people, but considering you've grown up wearing heels, thanks to your older sister, you can walk in them as easily as if they were converse. You also add some gold earrings and a chunky, gold chain necklace which you rest on top of your dress so it can be seen. Your make-up is kept natural, but you straighten your hair and twiddle the two side bits back and clip it.

As your friend is 17, she drives the two of you to the party, where you soon learn who's house it is at. It's Ashton Irwin. Ashton is THE hottest boy in school, as well as being super funny, talented and smart. You've had the biggest crush on Ashton for about 3 years, since he bumped in to you in the corridor. Although you haven't actually had a proper conversation that lasts for more than 5 minutes, you still claim to your friends that he is "the one" for you.

You go in and make your way to the kitchen to get a drink, and as Ashton is turning 18, there is large quantities of alcohol in the fridge. You grin to yourself, knowing full well you want to get smashed and grab yourself and Ellie a beer, before you head into the garden to find your other friends. As you go out, something, or someone, catches you eye. You turn to see Ashton staring at you. You blush as you see his eyes travel up and down your body, stopping at your boobs for a second longer than they should, lust filling his eyes. You feel the alcohol kicking in, and the confidence growing, so when your eyes finally meet, you grin and give him a little wink, walking off, leaving him staring at your bum, as you gently move it to make it seem sexier.

You go over to your friends, who are dancing in the centre of the garden, and you join them, starting to sway your hips with the music, slowly grinding against anyone who brushes against your bum. So, you are completely surprised when you feel a pair of strong arms wrapping around your waist. You blush slightly when you feel a pair of lips against your neck, kissing it softly. You giggle. The person huskily whispers against your neck "meet me in the main bedroom, second door on the left, in 5 minutes", you freeze completely when you discover this is the voice of the one and only 'sex God' Ashton. He pulls away and walks inside, leaving your friends to crowd around you asking you what happened. "You HAVE to go" Ellie yells at you after you explain the situation.

You nod and start to walk inside, as you reach the room you start to have second thoughts. After all, this is Ashton Irwin. Most popular boy in school, why would he want you? You take a deep breath and push open the bedroom door, only to find it empty. You sigh and turn to leave until, the door slams shut right in front of you, which Ashton standing there, leaning against the door. You smirk at him when you realise he is checking you out again.

He slowly holds out his hand for you to take, and you do, and he quickly pulls you so you are pressed firmly up against the door, which he then leans over and locks. You gasp at his quickness, and the fact he is slowly starting to suck on your neck again, whilst stroking up and down your hips. "You know Y/N" he starts to say. "I've always found you attractive", he pulls away from your neck looking into your eyes causing you to bite your lip seductively, raising your eyebrows sexily as you do.

He grins and slowly leans in so his lips are brushing yours, and whispers "and you have no idea how horny that just made me.." He slowly presses his lips to yours, causing you to wrap your arms around his neck, pulling his face in to yours. This only causes him to grin and kiss you with a lot more force.

You feel Ashton trace his tongue across your bottom lip, but when you deny him access, he squeezes your bum, causing you to gasp, him taking this as the prime opportunity for his tongue to explore your mouth, yours doing the same to his.

You jump up, so your legs are wrapped around his waist and he slowly carries you over to the bed, placing you down and getting on top of you, without breaking the kiss. You smile and start to tug at the hem of his shirt and he obliges immediately and takes it off, throwing it to the other side of the bed. You pull back from the kiss, biting your lip as you slowly trace your hands softly over his abs and toned arms. He grins and slowly begins to tug up your dress.

You sit up so he can pull it up over your head. He pulls back and admires your body, stroking over your bare skin, causing you to shiver under his touch. He grins and starts kissing you again as you fiddle with the band of his jeans, tugging at them, letting him know you want them off. He kicks them off without breaking the kiss, and brings his hips down to meet yours, with you now feeling his prominent bulge in his pants.

You can't help but mentally fist bump the air knowing you are the one doing this to Ashton Irwin. He slowly starts to tug at your pants and although you are drunk, you know you do not want to have sex. You stop him by taking his hand and saying "not that far..", he looks in to your eyes, and kisses your cheek and says "it's okay, not yet". You smile gratefully, and grab his bum pulling his bulge against your pants again.

He slowly starts to moan, causing you to moan. But there's one moan that catches your attention because it sounds particularly strained and painful. You stop the kiss and start to tug down his boxers causing him to give you a strange, confused look. You grin and nod and say "it's okay", he smiles and takes his boxers off.

You can tell that his sudden freedom has given him the urge to pleasure you as he stops the kiss to suck your neck, earlobe and collar bones, causing you to arch your back in severe pleasure. He grins and slowly starts to massage your breasts with one hand as you bring your hips up to meet his.

After about 3 minutes of repeating the friction between the two of your bodies. You hear Ashton moan your name quite loudly, causing you to know he is close.

You grin and flip over so you are on top of him, placing his hands on your hips, you start to grind in to him, hard and fast. Causing him to furrow his eyebrows as he reaches his high. As he climaxes he yells out your name causing you to only grind in to him harder letting him ride out his high. You finish grinding when you feel his liquid against your underwear.

You get off of him and start to find your dress, only to have him grab you by the wrist and pull you down next to him in the bed. He says "that..was..amazing..but don't..leave", you smile at this and nod, climbing under the covers with him. You pass him his boxers and he puts them on, pulling you in to his chest. You blush slightly when he looks straight in to your eyes and says "you're beautiful."

You smile and snuggle in to him, he grins and says after about 5 minutes of silence "I really like you Y/N, a lot, and if you want to give it a try, I'm willing to make us work..", you smile up at him and say "I like you too Ashton, so yes, I'd like to make 'us' work too."

He grins and gives you a quick peck on the lips before mumbling against your hair "good. Sweet dreams beautiful", you smile against his chest and mumble "goodnight Ashton". And the both of you fall asleep snuggling together against each other's body warmth.