My Imperfect Fantasy: (A Frat Boy Niall And Frat Boy Harry Fanfiction)

Chapter 1: My Imperfect Fantasy (A Frat Boy Niall and Harry Fanfic)

Chloe’s POV:

"Okay sweetie, make sure you call and visit, and if you need anything-" 

"Okay mom, I’ll be fine, I promise. Love you both!" I hugged my parents one last time until parting with them, until fall break. I was now officially on the campus of my dream college, UCLA. It was a far stretch from my humble, quiet life in the middle of nowhere, also known as New Hampshire. Oh, I didn’t even introduce myself. I’m Chloe, Chloe Jane Adams. I’m 18, and currently starting my first year of college, studying to become a pediatrician. I know what you’re thinking. All I do is study, and have no fun. Up until now, that has been my life. But I’m willing to change that, no scratch that, I want too. College is a chance to reinvent yourself, and that’s what I plan on doing. I want to actually go out, and have fun, and actually be a teenager for once.

I was schlepping my bags on my luggage cart while also looking for my room. 

"Room 309, Room 309, Roo- oh my god! Sorry!" I told the guy who I had ran into, not paying attention.

Oh my god.

He’s cute.

Brown hair, green eyes I could look into all day, nice build, and an array of various tattoos.

Great way to start college, Chloe.

"Don’t worry about it," He said with a smile. I was taken aback by his English accent. “Need any help?"

"Well, I’m fine with this, I said, pointing to my luggage cart. But I need help finding my room, I’m supposed to be in room 309? Do you have any idea what that might be located around?"

"Well, the 300’s are located in the first dorm hall, and you are currently in the second." He said, and I instantly felt embarrassed.

"Oh shit. Well I’ll be going then, thanks." Before I could walk off, he stopped me.

"You probably have no idea where you’re going, let me walk you?" He asked.

"Sure," I replied, shocked by his kindness.

We started to walk, which was for the most part silent. About 10 minutes in, we started to talk.

"So, what should I call you?" He asked.

"Huh? Oh my god, I’m sorry, my name is Chloe, yourself?"

"I’m Harry. First year?" He asked.

"Yeah, yourself?"

"Second. You’ll like it, the teachers are pretty chill, and the parties are wild. Hopefully I’ll see you at a few?" I started to blush.

"Haha, maybe," I said, lost for words. We finally reached my room.

"I can’t thank you enough for the help, thank you!"

"No problem he said, but before we go, take my phone."

"Why?"

"Number?" He said, and I happily placed it in. 

"I’ll be texting you very soon, there’s a party tonight, and maybe you would want to come? I’ll be there." He said with a smile. I was invited to my first college party, by a hot English guy? Could today get any better?

"I would love too!"

"Okay, be ready at 8. Text you later, bye." He kissed me on the cheek to my surprise, and started to walk away. I then opened the door, to see who my new roomate was for this year.

I was unpleasantly surprised.