Chapter 29: My Imperfect Fantasy (A Frat Boy Niall and Harry Fanfiction)

Chloe’s POV:

Niall and I run downstairs, and the entire party was in a frenzy, and I could hear a chorus of oh my gods, what the fucks, among other things. I managed to find Nicole.

"Thank god you’re safe," I said, glad that she was fine.

"Who was it?" I asked her, worried. 

"I don’t know, no one does. One minute, everything was fine, and then the next we hear a shot." We all rushed outside, as we heard sirens, and saw an ambulance. There were less people at the party now, since they all fled because of the fear of being shot, or being charged with underage intoxication. We saw the ambulance bring out a stretcher and when they returned , I instantly recognized the person on it.

Imogen. I ran over, to see Harry, crying. I hugged him,

"What happened," I asked him.

"She was drunk, and I was mad, I was really mad she would put my child in danger, And then she said she knows I want you, and then out of nowhere, she gets shot. What about the baby Chloe, what about…" And he starts crying in my arms.

"Everything will be okay, I promise."

***

We had been at the hospital for a few hours, Harry and I, waiting on word about Imogen. I then saw Niall come through the door. 

"Hey, I heard about what happened, are you okay?" He says to Harry. 

"Yeah, thanks man." They hugged. It was surprising to me that even though I had been involved with both of them, they still got along. I guess they were used to having the same girls, so over time they just got over it.

"Niall, can I speak to you?" I was still curious about what Niall wanted to tell me.

"Um, sure," He says, and we walk off. We start walking down the hallway, and talking.

"So what were you going to tell me?" I said, he began to try to say something, until-

"Family and friends of Imogen Tarren?" The doctor says coming down the hallway.

"That’s us," Harry says, referring to myself, himself, and Niall.

"Well, she was shot in the stomach. She’s going to be in pain, but she should make a full recovery." The doctor says, smiling,

"Wait, she lost the baby then," Harry says, about to cry. The doctor looked confused.

"Baby? What are you-"

"She’s been pregnant for almost 2 months now, so if she got shot, then she lost it." Niall did not say one word.

The doctor looks through his papers. “I’m sorry but, we have no evidence in her tests of her ever being pregnant.”