Chapter 9: My Imperfect Fantasy (A Frat Boy Niall and Harry Fanfiction)

Harry’s POV:

Here I was, once again. Stuck between my personal life, and keeping my secret safe. I had Imogen, in a compromising position, and Chloe, who I was really starting to feel something for, at my door.

"Well?" She asked crossing over her arms.

What was I going to choose.

It killed me to say this, but I needed to keep her safe.

"This is exactly what it looks like."

Imogen’s POV:

He knows damn well we haven’t been sleeping together. He’s trying to cover his own ass. But to be honest, I think I’m going to let him. It’s better for Chloe to not know a thing about the drugs, and just think he cheated on her.

Chloe’s POV:

It hurt me to hear that from Harry, but worse, with Imogen? I guess this was high school all over again.

"Look love, don’t feel bad. I mean Imogen, she’s hot. I only hooked up with her a few times. And besides, we’re not anything, God you didn’t think we were really?" Harry said, leaving me speechless.

All the things I had been fearing came true. I was so stupid to think Harry could’ve cared for me. We were just a fling, not even that. At the end of the day, he was a college frat boy. Stupid me to think I could change him.

"Is this true, Imogen, have you been sleeping with him?" It took her a while to say an answer, but finally, she sighed.

"Yeah."

"Well then no. I didn’t think we were anything, I mean we’ve only known each other for a week, right? I just get caught up into things. I’m fine, I mean go ahead, carry on. I just came to you know, say hi. See you around." I walked out, and as soon as I did, I bawled.

I couldn’t believe this.

Harry’s POV:

Oh my god. She bought it. Myself and Imogen just stood there, staring at each other. 

"Well, I guess we’re through here, congratulations, we’re going to hate each other again." I looked confused. What did she mean by again? She told me all about high school with the two of them, and basically how she was her bully.

"Oh. I’m sorry." I replied. She looked at me sternly.

"Don’t tell me sorry. Look, I don’t know what’s completely going on, but you’re going to have to tell her the truth. The real truth."

Niall’s POV:

I was awoken by a knock at my door. I got up, and answered it groggily.

Oh my god. 

What was Chloe doing here, crying?