Chapter 20: My Imperfect Fantasy (A Frat Boy Niall and Harry Fanfiction)

Imogen’s POV:

"Really, how did you do it?" Niall said, on the other line.

"Don’t worry about it. Just know that Chloe’s all yours, and Harry’s mine."

"Okay. Call me if anything changes."

"Okay, bye." And with that, I hung up. There was no way in hell I was going to tell anyone about this. But now, I just have to gain a considerable amount of weight.

Harry’s POV:

Holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck. What was I going to do? I can’t believe I got this bitch pregnant, I mean I don’t want to seem like a complete ass but I can’t have this baby. I mean, it just seems so sudden. And why would she text me that, and not tell me in person. That’s a huge fucking deal. I then remembered. I had to keep my word to Chloe. I had too.

I looked through my phone, and found Brit’s name, still with a little heart on it. I called it, and I was surprised when I got an answer in only two rings.

"Hello?" The familiar voice said through the line.

“Britanny?"

"Harry Edward Styles?" She said, surprisingly.

"Hello. How are you?"

"I’m great, you know, school’s good. How’s California life?"

"It could be better, that’s actually what I needed to talk to you about, is Liam around?"

"Um, no I’m out to dinner actually. With my boyfriend…"

"Oh, I’m sorry, I can call back if you-"

"No, it’s fine. He’s smoking a cigarette or two, what’s up?

I told her everything about her brother, and what’s been going on, and about the whole Imogen and Chloe situation. 

"Harry! You should’ve called me sooner, I could’ve done something! I can’t believe Liam would do something like this to you. I liked you a lot, what we had was great, and he’s trying to turn it in to something tawdry and wrong. I swear I’m just going to turn him in-"

"Brit, what about me? What if he brings up us?"

"Trust me. I’ll make sure he won’t. You’ll be fine, and you can be with who you really want to be with. I’m not going to let Liam hold you back, okay?"

"Alright, thanks." I said, feeling warm inside that she still cared about me that much.

"No problem. If anything comes up, you can call me, okay?"

"Alright, bye."

"Bye love." I was slightly surprised at that, but I went with it. So as far as she was concerned, I didn’t have to be with Imogen, and I could start a relationship with Chloe. But there was only one thing standing between us.

This kid.

 Reblog