Chapter 13: My Imperfect Fantasy (A Frat Boy Niall and Harry Fanfiction)

Chloe’s POV:

Well, over the past month, I have noticed that Harry and Imogen have been hanging out more. In fact, she basically sleeps at his place now, so it’s nice having an empty dorm, it’s kind of like home. I’m not too upset about it anymore, because if he likes her, he likes her. I can’t do anything about that.

Besides, Niall and I have been hanging out lately, a lot. 

We’ve gone to a few parties together, and he’s just been very sweet. As far as I know, I’m the only person he hooks up with now. Even if it is a friend’s with benefits thing, I’m having fun with it. I’m starting to like him, a lot actually.

Niall’s POV:

This has litterally, been the weirdest month of my life. And I mean that in the best way possible. It’s so weird not hooking up with a different girl every night, going out and getting wasted, I really just want to be with her. We were lying in bed together, making out, And I just thought it was the right time. We stopped for a moment.

"Why did you stop?" She asked looking confused.

"I like you, a lot Chloe. I’m not really experienced in girlfriends, but, I think I can make this work. So, would you-"

"Yes, of course," she said, cutting me off.

Chloe’s POV:

Fuck Harry, I was happier with Niall anyway. He made me happy, we clicked, he knows how to make me laugh, he’s everything I’ve ever wanted. We fit each other.

But Harry and I we were complete opposites. 

And I liked that. A lot.

Still.