Chapter 12: My Imperfect Fantasy (A Frat Boy Niall and Harry Fanfiction)

Harry’s POV:

You’re probably wondering why I kissed Imogen. Well, like Niall said, I do have a way with girls. No one ever says no to me, so I figured, if I give her something she wants, she’ll give me what I need.

Imogen’s POV:

I looked at Harry in confusion. What did he mean I was involved.

"Wait, what?" I said, looking to Harry for answers, but at the same time, eager for more.

"Well, we have a problem. You see, the person back home knows what I told you, and apparently it’s too much. So, to save your ass, and mine, I told him, well that…"

"Just spit it out," I said, nervous for his answer.

"I said we’re dating."

"YOU SAID WHAT?? HARRY, NO I CANT DO THAT OMG WHAT NO"

"Imogen, calm down. Look, all you have to do is sell-"

"NO IM NOT SELLING ANYTHING NO"

"Shh, calm down! Look, it’s not that hard, i’ll help you, and whatever you can’t, I will."

I bit my lip. I had no idea what I was getting into, but I wanted to protect Chloe. But I mean, this was probably the worst way of doing it.

"For how long, and what would I be getting out of it."

"Probably a few months. And then, you can break up with me and it’s over. And I mean, well, what do you want?"

I looked at him seductively. “Well, maybe, a little more of," And I started kissing him again. And at that moment, I started realizing I didn’t care what Chloe thought. Yes, I know what I had to do, but if I would get to have sex with Harry, it was worth it, because I mean he’s attractive.

**one month later** 

Imogen’s POV:

Harry and I had just finished, and we were laying in bed together. I mean even if we were ‘dating’, it didn’t feel like it. It was more of a friend’s with benefits kind of thing, but no one knew. It has been so hard keeping the selling thing from Chloe, and the relationship from everyone, and I just wanted to get it all off my shoulders. 

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"I’ve been having a lot of stress lately, with school, and everything. Would you mind if we you know, made this official. So that way I don’t have to at least hide, this part?"

"Yeah sure, go ahead."

So with that, I updated my facebook, making it ‘facebook offical’, and I was hoping Chloe wouldn’t see it, because I would tell her tonight.

I had too.