Chapter 2: My Imperfect Fantasy (A Frat Boy Niall and Frat Boy Harry Fanfic)

Chloe’s POV:

Brown haired, green eyed, Imogen fucking Tarren.

Head cheerleader, and most popular girl at Lakewood High, where I just graduated from. Not to mention, she hated me, and basically was a fake bitch to everyone throughout high school. 

This was my roommate.

Fuck.

"Hey Imogen." I said sheepishly, trying to settle in.

"Fuck. You’re my roommate?" She scowled at me, obviously not pleased.

"Look, okay, I’m not very happy about this either. So we can make the best of this, okay? High school is over. Besides, I thought you were going to Lakewood community college.

"Change of plans," She said, looking into her mirror applying a Nars lipgloss. “I thought I had no chance of making it into this school, turns out I underestimated myself. And starting over? We’ll see, I mean its pretty obvious who’s going to turn out being popular again," she said with a flip of her hair.

I rolled my eyes at her, when I felt a familiar buzzing in my pocket from my iPhone. It was an unfamiliar number, but I knew who it was immediately. It read:

Told you I would text you. xx Can’t wait for tonight!"

I smiled, and then saved his number into my phone. I then replied:

"Hi! Me either!"

Obviously sounding over excited. I decided to start finding something to wear, knowing it would probably take a while. I decided on a black bow bandeau and high waisted shorts, also straightening my hair.

Imogen wouldn’t stop staring at me, as to why I was getting ready.

"Where are you going," she asked. “Hot library date discussing biology?"

"Yeah, because the process of cellular division totally turns me on," I said, rolling my eyes as she looked confused. I then looked down at my phone, to find another text from Harry:

"Be at your dorm in 10 minutes babe. xx" I smiled, but I also began to feel nervous. What if I screwed everything up?

"For your information," I told Imogen confidently, “I got invited to a party tonight."

"A wild college party. By a guy you just met today, and you don’t know anyone? Dumb move. What if this guy is crazy, and something happens. Look, I know we haven’t gotten along, but I am more experienced in parties than you are. Although I applaud your outfit choice. Let me come with you."

As much as I hated Imogen, she had a point. It was better to have one person I knew there. 

"Can you get ready in 10 minutes?" I asked her.

"Are you kidding? Hell no, I’ll just be late, it doesn’t matter." About 10 minutes later, I heard a knock at the door. I knew it was Harry, and Imogen was in the bathroom, so I could skip introduction. He was wearing a tank top, jeans, and a snapback which gave his curls just enough room to peak out from under.

"You look, um,"

"Thanks." I said, assuming his loss for words meant I looked amazing. We made our way over to his car, and over to the Alpha Gamma Phi frat house. He explained that he was a member of the fraternity, and they supposedly threw the best parties.

When I got in, I tried taking everything in. The noises, the loud music, the dancing, and the smell of booze cloaking everything.

I followed Harry, who had taken my hand.

"Wanna do shots?" he asked me.

"Sure. Tequila okay?"

"Shit, thats rough, but okay." I did three, and they already started to get to me, as they were all taken in under 5 minutes. But I was still coherent. 

"Styles!" I heard an Irish accent yell, and Harry greeted him. 

"Who’s your friend?" He said looking me up and down, and then biting his lip.

"This is my friend, Chloe. She’s a freshman."

"Damn Harry, going after the kids now?"

"Um excuse me, I am not a kid." I said, interjecting.

"You most certainly are not," He said licking his lips. “But Styles does have a bit of a reputation. He’s fucked about 90 percent of the girls on campus."

"As if you haven’t" Harry said, in his defense.

"Okay you got me, me being Niall by the way." He said, finally introducing himself. They started to laugh and I began to think. I’ve only ever kissed someone, and my hope was to be able to refrain from sex during college. Guess that probably wasn’t going to happen.

Harry then looked down at his phone. 

"Oh, Chloe I’m sorry, but my friend has something for me I’ve been needing. I’ll be back, so for now Niall will keep you company." And with that he was off.

"You heard him, guess I’m keeping you company." Niall said. “Want to dance?" I wanted to say no, but then again I didn’t want to be the boring girl all over again like in high school.

"Sure." I said. We made our way to the dance floor, and “Bandz A Make Her Dance" started playing. I started grinding into his hips, trying really hard to be semi good at it.

"Fuck." Niall let out. Guess I was doing good. We continued to dance, until I saw Imogen motioning me from across the room. 

"Sorry," I have to go see my friend. I said, feeling like I probably would in high school.

"Damn really? Well if I don’t see you, here, put your number in this." I put my number in his phone, and then we parted, me going to see Imogen, and Niall going to probably drink. I then was met by Harry.

"Hi love," he said kissing my cheek. “Would you want to go smoke with me?"

"Smoke what?" I asked, innocently.

"Weed, what else did you think I was getting?" 

I had never smoked before, but I guess there’s a first time for everything.

"Sure," I replied, and he smiled.

"Awesome. Let’s blow this party, we’ll be back. I’ll take you to my favorite spot."