Chapter 8: My Imperfect Fantasy (A Frat Boy Niall and Harry Fanfiction)

Niall’s POV:

"Yes?" Chloe asked me, as I was still holding her hand.

"Nothing. I just wanted to see your beautiful face one more time."

Woah.

That sounds nothing like me.

She blushed, and then proceeded to walk out. I figured it was better to let a girl dream. Either way, 

she’ll find out the truth soon enough.

Imogen’s POV:

I ran. I ran like hell home. I couldn’t believe it. Why would Harry sell drugs? There had to be more to it, a background or something. 

**The next morning**

It was about 11 am, and a text woke me up.

"AGP frat house. Now." 

I was guessing it was Harry. I threw on some sweats, and then made my way over to the house, hoping not to wake up Chloe. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I had never been involved with this whole drug thing, and to be honest, it scared the shit out of me. 

I arrived to his room, knocked, and I was immediately met by Harry.

"Come in," he said. " Look, I know what you saw. Chloe can not know, okay. I don’t want her involved in all my shit."

"Why?" I asked him, coldly.

"I got involved in something back home, and part of the deal for everything to be kept quiet is if I do this."

"What did you do?" I asked, feeling even more scared.

"You don’t need to know." He said, monotone.

"Chloe doesn’t need this in her life," I said. “I’m going to tell her."

He cornered me, against a wall. Is it weird that I got kind of turned on?

"I don’t think you know how much is riding on this," he said. His deep, British accent, ringing into my ears. “What can I do, to make you shut up?"

I was speechless, lost for words, I didn’t know what to-

The door slammed open.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?"