Chapter 14: My Imperfect Fantasy (A Frat Boy Niall and Harry Fanfiction)

Chloe’s POV:

Niall had left, soon after we had made things official. I was checking my phone, just randomly looking at things. And then I saw it.

Imogen was dating Harry?

I should’ve expected it, but a part of me blocked the idea out. I wanted to cry because I thought maybe me and Harry could’ve started talking again. I wanted to forgive him, I really did, but he’s made no attempt to contact me. If he’s not going to make an effort I’m not either.

We were just a fling, and besides, I was dating Niall now.

And I was happy.

Right?

Imogen’s POV:

Chloe and Niall? I thought she hated him after he used her, but I mean hey, if he makes her happy. I was just scared for me and Harry. I know we’re strictly friends with benefits because of this whole drug thing, but I mean I was starting to like him a bit, and I was wondering how he would react to the whole situation.

I really didn’t want him to ‘break up’ with me.

Harry’s POV:

I couldn’t get Chloe off my mind. I wish there was a way I could get out of this with Imogen, because really, we just sold together and had casual sex. I wanted Chloe, I really did. I was about to text her, until I heard a knock on the door.

It was Niall.

"Look, I don’t want you to hear this before anyone else, but, I’m dating Chloe now."

I was floored. I told her, don’t hook up with him because he’s only going to hurt her. How did it go from that to dating.

"Wait, what?" I said, flustered.

"Well, while you’ve been fucking Imogen on a daily basis and ‘dating’ her, I’ve been seeing her. She’s great. I just didn’t want anyone else to tell you. You now how things can get." And with that, he walked out.

I was in total shock. Niall and Chloe? No, she knows she still wants me. And I had to prove it to her.