Chapter 28: My Imperfect Fantasy (A Frat Boy Niall and Harry Fanfiction)

Chloe’s POV:

"Niall, that was sweet, really," Niall and I had just stared at each other for a while after he was done playing. He was litterally the sweetest, to me at least. But, it just wasn’t enough.

"Um, I’m gonna go,"I said, gathering my things. He got a look of worry on his face, and then grabbed my hand.

"Please, stay." He said. "You’re all I ever think about Chloe. I think… I think I…"

"What?" I said with curiosity. He kissed me, running his fingers through my freshly curled hair. 

"I love you."

"Niall, I-"

"Please," he said, cutting me off, "Please take me back," He started to kiss me again, and I kissed back, just wanting to see where this would go. I felt bad for playing with his heart like this, but maybe I did need to get my thoughts off Harry. He motioned me on the bed, where he began to take off my Victoria’s Secret robe, unlacing the ribbon with very gentle care, like I was a present. His eyes then widened at the sight of my body, after so long. 

"You’re so beautiful," he said, looking right into my eyes. He kissed me again, and made tender, sweet kisses down, my neck, and stomach. He went to take off my underwear, and then stopped.

"What’s wrong?" I said. I really wanted him to keep going, even though I didn’t have romantic feelings for Niall, I missed his touch and how he would make me feel.

"What are those?" He said, pointing to the various slices on my thigh.

He noticed my cuts.

"Um, well, what happened, was…"

"Are you hurting yourself?" He said, tears welling up in his eyes. I had never talked to someone about my cutting before, so I felt very on edge.

"Yeah." I said, coldly. Niall let his tears out.

"Why, why? You are the most beautiful girl, I have ever laid eyes on. Why would you hurt yourself Chloe?"

"Why wouldn’t I? The person who I really want to be with is the father of my high school bully’s baby, yeah Niall, I have so much to be happy about right now."

"Wait, so you’re doing this, because of Harry?"

"Yeah," I said, and I saw the disappointment in Niall’s eyes.

Niall’s POV:

All I want, is for Chloe to be happy. She’s not happy, and I feel terrible knowing everything Imogen and I have done, to keep them apart.

I needed to tell her.

"Chloe there’s some things you need to know,"

"What? she said.

BAM. We hear a gunshot go off, right in front of my window.

"What the fuck?" We both say simultaneously.

What the hell was going on?