Chapter 7: My Imperfect Fantasy (A Frat Boy Niall and Harry Fanfiction)

**One week later**

Niall’s POV:

I can’t believe I’m feeling like this.

Normally, when I hook up with someone, it’s strictly business.

Make them feel like they’re worth something, arouse them, get off, then they get gone.

But there was something about Chloe. The way she looked at me, the way she felt used, like she was nothing. I feel like she really regretted hooking up with me, and, well, im not used to that. She doesn’t seem like the kind of girl that would just do that though, she’s innocent. And a part of me liked that. I thought I could call her, to talk. I was scrolling through my contacts, when I heard a knock at my door.

It was Harry.

"Hey,-"

"Cut the bullshit," he said, coming into my room. “The party, tomorrow? I need you take care of this." He handed me a bag, with about 15 grams of weed."

"What the hell? Harry, you know I don’t sell," 

"Look, I don’t care what you do, or don’t do, except for the fact that you did, hook up with Chloe. If you want our friendship back, you’ll do this for me. Or else, Liam will-"

"Liam? Harry Liam’s all the way in England, how the fuck could he still have control over you?"

"Look, okay, you don’t get it. He wants to go international, with this whole selling business. He figured me going to UCLA would be a perfect way of him getting into the states. He wants this gone, and he wants me to wire the money to him by tomorrow, and if I don’t, well, I don’t want to know what will happen. But I can’t put Chloe in danger, we’re really starting to get close." He looked so worried, so scared. I know I had to do this for him. But him and Chloe, getting close? Like he said, him being involved in this could put her in danger. I already saw her hurt once, and I didn’t want to see it again.

"I’ll do it," I said, Don’t worry about it."

"Thanks, see you tomorrow mate." And with that, he walked out. 

Chloe doesn’t deserve this. She doesn’t deserve to be lied to, hurt, anything that can harm her. Her and Harry being together, or whatever they were was toxic.

She needs to know.

**The next day**

Chloe’s POV:

Harry had taken me again, to another party at a frat house, but once again, after the first ten minutes, he’s nowhere to be found.

And for the last two days, I just don’t know what has been up with him.

He’s been worried, distant.

But at the same time, I can’t help but fall deeper, and deeper, into his spell. We were so different, but so similar at the same time. I want him, more than anything. But knowing him, I’m probably just another girl. This is my problem, I get feelings way too fast.

I caught up with Imogen, and we were taking shots together. This party was a little different though. Of course people at these parties normally smoke, I’m not stupid, but it seemed as if everyone was high. And I mean everyone. Imogen wanted to get in on it, so she left me to find out who was selling. I then got a text from Niall:

"Come upstairs, please? xx"

He had tried to call me yesterday, but I didn’t pick up, naturally. If it was another hook up he wanted he certainly wasn’t getting it.

I made my way up the stairs, to Niall’s room. He was just sitting, at the edge of his bed. I sat beside him.

"Look, I know you probably hate me, but what I did has been eating me up the past week, okay? I’m sorry, I know you’re not the type of girl to just hook up with anyone."

He sounded sincere, like he meant it. I couldn’t help but not to believe it.

"It’s fine, thank you for the apology, I’m going to find Har-"

"Wait." He said, stopping me.

Niall’s POV:

What do I do? 

Tell her, “Oh yeah, your pratically boyfriend is some huge ass drug dealer?"

Or do I let her, continue to dream up this perfect image of Harry, when infact, it’s so imperfect.

Imogen’s POV:

I was looking around to find who was selling the weed. Not because I really wanted it, but because I really needed to know if it was Harry. I was walking around, when I saw someone making a deal. Again, I saw those chocolate curls, and bright green eyes.

And those eyes met mine.