Chapter 16: My Imperfect Fantasy (A Frat Boy Niall and Harry Fanfiction)

Chloe’s POV:

I had woke up the next morning, noticing Imogen wasn’t there, so I figured she went to Harry’s late last night. Niall and I had decided to walk me to my class, since his classes weren’t until later on. I was really proud of him, it seemed like I had changed him, in a way. He went from a womanizer to wanting to be with me, and it felt good.

Niall’s POV:

Something about Chloe, I don’t know what it was, but it made me only want to be with her. I didn’t want to sleep with a different girl every night, she was the only one I needed. She was so innocent, so pure. It was definetly best she didn’t know about Harry, and I was going to do everything I could to prevent that from happening.

**4 hours later**

It was my lunch period, so I had went off campus to a nearby cafe, to find lunch. I had just came back from my English class, which isn’t my best subject, so some food would defintely calm my nerves. I ordered my chicken sandwich and fries, with a vanilla milkshake, and waited. 

Until I saw Harry walk in.

Fuck.

Our eyes immediately met, and I swear it was like the first time I saw him. I didn’t want to draw his attention, so I started going on my phone, and acting like I was already occupied.

"Chloe?" he asked, in the English accent I missed so much, “mind if I sit with you?"

I wanted to say no, but I found the heart in me to say, “Sure."

"How are you doing?" He asked me.

"Fine. Me and Niall are good, and I’m happy."

"Are you really? he asked, “Do you miss me at all?"

"Why would I?" I responded, although the answer was yes. " You said it yourself, we were just a hookup. You said you really liked-"

"Can we not talk about Imogen?" He asked, which surprised me.

"I thought you two were dating?"

"We are, but, look Chloe. I’ve been wanting to talk to you for such a long time. I don’t want to talk about her. There’s a lot you don’t know about, and to be honest I’m trying to protect you from a lot."

"What do you mean, protect me?"

"You don’t need too-"

"Yes I do, Harry. I’m tired of being in the dark, I want to know everything."