Chapter 17: My Imperfect Fantasy (A Frat Boy Niall and Harry Fanfiction)

Niall’s POV:

Chloe and I had the same lunch period, so I decided we could hang out and maybe get lunch. I decided to text her and was surprised when she answered later than normal. Normally she texts me right back. She replied with:

Sorry babe, I’m with Harry. I know you, don’t worry. Love you. xx

Why would she be with him? She’s been with me longer than she’s ever even talked to him, why can’t she just get him off his mind? I mean she likes me, right? I hang out with her, I listen to her, I give her affection. Am I doing something wrong? I’m not used to this. I’m not used to being jealous, or any of that. I’m used to getting drunk, partying, and hooking up with a different girl every night. I don’t miss that, I only want Chloe, and I need to make sure it stays like that.

I decided to text Imogen, asking her to meet up.

Imogen’s POV: 

I was just getting out of my last class when I got a text from Niall:

"Meet me at Starbucks for lunch. We need to talk."

Which is strange because we never talk. I blatantly responded with okay, and went to the Starbucks five minutes off campus. I saw Niall who was already sitting there. 

"Okay, I know this is awkward, but, I really like Chloe. And I’m sure you fancy Harry. I’m not sure if you know this, but they’re together right now."

My heart sank.

"Doing what?" I asked, worried.

"Lunch, but if we’re not careful, they could be doing each other soon. Look, all I’m asking is for you to veer Harry’s attention from Chloe. You know, like try to make him stay. I think he’s thinking about backing out of this deal soon, so when he does that,"

"We’re finished."

"Yeah, so just try to do that. And I’ll do the same, to make sure Chloe doesn’t go near Harry."

Harry is all I’ve ever wanted. I’ve been feeling like he doesn’t like me, but he needed too. I want him, more than anything.

And I was going to have him.