Chapter 11: My Imperfect Fantasy (A Frat Boy Niall and Harry Fanfiction)

Chloe’s POV:

After I left Niall’s I decided to go back to the dorm. I tried to compose myself, and act like nothing was wrong. I had too. Besides, Harry and I never dated, so no wrong was done. He could do whatever he wanted. 

I got to my dorm, and Imogen was getting ready for the day, doing her hair.

Imogen’s POV:

I can’t. I can’t do it. I can’t look into her face and lie. I’m just not going to say anything. But amazingly, she looks fine.

"How was Harry’s?" she surprisingly asked me, striking a conversation.

"It was good." I answered, trying to keep my answers as short as possible.

"Oh, that’s good," she said. “I hope you guys do well."

"Maybe, I don’t know." I answered. Because really, what am I supposed to say to that? Harry’s mine now, like no. I couldn’t.

Harry’s POV:

I couldn’t stop thinking of Chloe. She probably hated me, and wanted nothing to do with me, which hurt me the most. I heard a knock on my door, and it was Niall, to my surprise.

"What are you doing here," I asked him, not wanting to see anyone at the moment.

"You told her you cheated. Harry why didn’t you just tell her the truth?"

Because, I don’t want her to start selling. That’s another part of the deal, whoever I date, has to sell too, and I don’t want her involved in this lifestyle.

"And what about Imogen?" 

"She’s nothing, she just helped me play off everything. I just want Chloe, that’s it." Niall looked at me seriously.

"Harry, I don’t know when, and I don’t know how. But this is all getting very messy, and it’s going to blow in your face." With that he left, and I just brushed it off. About an hour later, I recieved the call I was dreading the most.

Liam.

"Hello?" I asked, timidly.

"Harry, just the person I’ve been wanting to talk to. Thank you for the successful sell of everything, all the money is straight. So now, I’ve been hearing about this girl, Imogen,"

Oh god.

"And apparently she knows some of the backstory to our little agreement."

"Well, I mean, she-"

"Harry, you know people can’t know about why we’re doing this, I mean unless you want me to leak out what you did,"

"No! Imogen, is.. is.. she’s my girlfriend. I had to tell her."

Saying those words made me sick. 

"Oh, very well then. I wish you would’ve told me earlier, I could’ve gave you more for the both of you to sell, well, now I know. Goodbye."

I can’t believe what just happened. I have to date Imogen, or else, well, I don’t want to know. Well, Chloe’s going to hate me, but I have to keep her safe from this. I decided to text Imogen.

Imogen’s POV:

I was out, getting takeout when I recieved a text from Harry:

"Emergency. Come over."

What now? I made it to the frat hose in about 10 minutes, and reached Harry’s room. He opened the door as soon as I knocked.

"Harry, I told you I don’t wan-"

He started kissing me, and I started to kiss him back. It felt right for a reason, but why was he doing this.

"You don’t want to be involved." He said, pulling away. “Well, you kind of are now."