Chapter Seven: Once More for the Win!

Chris's POV

Man ever since I told the truth about who my parents are people have been clamoring to be my friend. Lucky I did what I did and now I have true friends.  Sadly, though, girls too are throwing themselves at me. Lopez says I should just hit em and quit em, but that's not me.  I'm not ashamed I'm still a virgin, it's just not something I go and advertise.   Sex without love isn't something I want to experience. I know it makes me all emo or whatever but I really don't care.  My parents have only ever been with each other. They still go at it like horny teenagers and they are old like in their 30's. That's what I want. Enough with Vagina monologues.

Tonight is the first game mom and dad are attending to openly support me and I'm nervous.  Ever since Wednesday's practice when Dad came and tore our asses out the team has been behind me 100%. I think they feel sorry for me.  Little do they know that dad is really a big softy when it comes to his kids.  He doesn't make me work out like that when it's just the two of us.  He saves the gauntlet for my team. The Giant's rookie workout is intense. I can do it, but dad likes to freak the other guys out. Its hilarious knowing how my dad really is, I mean my 5'2" mom scares my 6'4" dad.

Then there's Madi, she hot and everything but I'm beginning to think she's as bat shit crazy as her bat shit crazy mom. She actually came up to me the other day saying that my dad should have been hers and she would be rich.  Then she says my mom stole my dad from her mom.  I wonder if coach ever told her the truth or does she just listen to her mom's nonsense.  I told her off.

Tuesday

"You know, if it wasn't for your hobbit of a mom, your dad would have been mine and I'd be rich. Your mom is a boyfriend stealing slut" Madi told Christopher.

"Hold up" Abrams started

"Naw, dude I got this" Chris interrupted.  "Call my mom a slut one more time and I will forget you are a girl. Second you can't steal something that wasn't yours to begin with and your mom is lying cheating whore. She tried to pin you on my dad, knowing they never had sex.  She was hoping my dad was as stupid as she thought he was, but you know he wasn't, because who would ever believe you could get a girl pregnant sitting in a hot tub with your swimsuits on by cuming. Not my dad. So you need to just move on Madi, my dad would never have been yours because he can't stand your mother and wouldn't have touched her with someone else's dick let alone his. He loves my mom and will never leave her. You and your mom are fucking psycho. Leave me alone."

That was Tuesday and I went straight to coach and told him what happened because I didn't want him to hear it from the grapevine. You know how that goes by the time it got to him I would have beat Madi up and I didn't want that.

So here I am sitting in Calculus class and I should be paying attention but I can't with everything running through my head.  Girls, plays, lyrics, guitar chords, girls, defensive schemes, girls.  Yeah I probably need to talk to my dad about all this. 

"Mrs. Mahoney? I have a question about number 4" I hear the most beautiful voice I've ever heard. I look up to find the hand it belongs to still in the air. I follow that hand down to the face. She has the biggest brown eyes I've ever seen. The pinkest lips and the nose, kind of reminds me of my ma's. She is the most breathtaking girl I've ever seen.

"Sure Adele, I'll be right there" Mrs. Mahoney replies.  I can't take my eyes off of her. She is gorgeous. She's wearing a black sweater that is hugging every curve in her torso. Making her boobs look huge. Her pink skirt is criminally short and oh my! Are those thigh high socks? Instant boner. What the hell! I've never sprouted a boner by looking at a girl. She is super-hot and oh so sexy. I got to know who she is.