Chapter 13 Finchel Records

Thanks for the reviews and loyal reading.  I am sorry for the slow updates I've had to address some health issues.  So much better now.

Last time in "I Am Who I Am" Chris and Adele attended the Snowflake ball.  Kurt, Blaine and Bella made fun of Finn and took pictures of the HS Couple.  Finn and Rachel took advantage of the empty house sexiness commenced.  

Now on with a hormonal and Horny Rachel, a stress and very eager to please Finn. Finchel Records recording studio readies to open with its first artist.   Chris and Adele hit a bump in the road named....You have to read to know. Enjoy.

I HATE THIS CHAPTER. I HAD AN IDEA AND IT DIDN'T WORK SO THIS IS THE CRAP SHOW I CAME UP WITH.  THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE FINCHEL RECORDING AND THEN A TIME JUMP TO CHRIS'S BIRTHDAY AND ADELE'S PRESENT TO HIM.  AND THE TWINS WILL BE BORN.

Chapter Thirteen: Finchel Records

Before they knew it the Recording studio was finished and they were ready to launch Finchel Records an indie label under the umbrella of Sony Music Entertainment.  Finn has overseen the entire remodel of the space.  He let Kurt and Rachel decide on colors, fabrics and "What the fuck is a doily? Petunia" Puck had asked when Kurt and Rachel were deciding on the décor for the lobby.  "Doily is an ornamental mat, but that's the kind of thing that would be in my nanna Hummels house not a lobby of a major Record Label."

"If it so bad why are we even discussing them?" Finn said walking back into the recording studio with water for his pregnant wife. "Well Puck only listens to half conversations, we were laughing because nanna Hummel called and asked if we needed her to knit some doilies to cover the surfaces.  I politely declined because those things are hideous." Kurt explained to his tired looking brother.

"Oh, Kurt don't be mean your nanna is the cutest old lady on the planet." Finn yawned. 

"Why are you so tired?  I know you left here pretty early last night because I didn't." Kurt questions and Rachel spits her water in his face with laughter.

"What the hell Rachel" Kurt screams

"I'm so sorry Kurt" she laughs as Finn is blushing.  Kurt just looks at the two shaking his head while Puckerman decides to clue Kurt in. "Rachel's pregnant" He starts. "So, she's been pregnant before and never spit water at me."

"Are you sure you went to college man?  She kept him up all night riding the some pretty gnarly waves" Puck laughs when the light bulb of understanding went off in Kurt's head.

"Number one, Ewee. Number two must you be so crude Puckerman and three, Ewee.  I do not need to hear or think about my brother and my sister in law going at it like wild animals.  I had enough of that in high school when I'd go over to their place."

Catching their breath from laughing so hard at Kurt, Finn finally speaks.  "Okay so this place looks great. The building inspector came this morning we are green lighted for the opening on Saturday."

Rachel jumps in "Yeah, Antonio Reid will be hear on Saturday and he's staying for the next month to produce my album."

Puck looks lost "Who?" "LA Reid" Finn explains. "Oh, is it one of those things where Rachel will only call him by his given name?"

"Yes Noah.  Antonio is the name his mother gave him so that is how I've always addressed him."

"What album are you recording?" Kurt inquires.

Rachel squeals and jumps as much as the twin baby bump will allow her.  She's at the seventh month mark and her belly is huge.  The babies are growing well, but not oversized, it just there are two of them.  "Well since it's our record label, Sony is letting me do what I want and Antonio is on board as well.  I'm doing an album of duets with Finn."