Chapter Ten: Cheaper by the 1/2 Dozen!

A little note: I HATE QUINN FABRAY. I HAVE SINCE THE OPENING CREDITS OF GLEE. SHE IS AN UGLY CHARACTER ON THE INSIDE WHICH MAKES HER UGLY TO THE WORLD. EVIL IS THE ONLY THING THAT DESCRIBES HER. NO ONE COULD BE AS CRUEL AS SHE WAS TO FINN AND BE LIKED. I THINK THE WRITERS LET HER OFF EASY. LIKE I SAID BEFORE SHE IS AN EVIL FINCHEL SEPARATOR AND MUST BE DESTROYED.

Chapter Ten: Cheaper by the ½ dozen!

Sunday at the Puckerman house

Puck and the kids were just finishing up dinner when the doorbell rang.  He knew who it was, he let out a long breath to calm himself down. He knows what he's in for and it's not going to be pretty. 

"Madi, take Noah go out the back and go to bobe s house" Puck tells his daughter

"Dad" She starts to say but Puck cuts her off. "Madison Beth Puckerman do as I say."

Madi grabs her brother's hand and they head out the back door to head to their grandma Puckermans house.

The doorbell rings again and Puck answers it. "Q" he says dryly.

"Hello Noah" She respond with saccharine in her voice.

He knows she already has a plan in her head. Typical Quinn. She will never change he thinks. "What do you want Quinn"

"What makes you think I want something? Can't I just want to see my kids and their father?" she says sweetly.

"No, you always want something so out with it. I don't have time for your games" Puck answers her curtly.

"Well, I have been thinking and I think you are right. I need to drop all this Finn nonsense. We could be a family. A real family Noah."

"Whoop there it is" Puck drops. "Let's cut through the bull shit Fabray. You never wanted to be a family with me. You only wanted Hudson.  You tried to trip Rachel in Glee rehearsals so she'd fall and have a miscarriage. Then you show up at their apartment with falsified DNA documents that claim Chris wasn't Finn's.  Are you blind or were you blind, because I know you ain't stupid? It looked like Finn shit that kid out from day one. Then that wasn't good enough, you had to follow them to NYU and almost get Rachel RAPED! He screams. You ruined my friendship with Finn. You knew he and I were brothers from another mother but you didn't care. You only wanted to punish him. But guess what, I'm the one who missed out. He lived his life. I got stuck with you." Puck pauses and Quinn sees this as an opening

"Noah, I know I've done pretty horrible things, but I do care about you" She tries to sound sincere.

"NO YOU DON" T" Puck bellows. "You only ever cared about yourself. You don't even give a shit about your kids." She tries to protest but Puck shoots her a glare it makes her feel almost guilty.

"If you cared about MY KIDS, that's right my kids, you wouldn't have sent your daughter into a locker room to give the QB head. I found my 15-year-old daughter naked, promising Chris Hudson victory head, Quinn. FUCKING VICTORY HEAD!" Puck yells once more.

"I didn't tell her to do that" Quinn claims.

"Don't even Quinn. I know she's telling the truth because you used to come in the locker room to give me victory head. You humiliated your daughter to get close to Finn's son. You are pathetic." Puck turns from her.

Quinn produces the obligatory tears 'But Noah, I've realized I- I Lo-lo—lo you"

"Can't even chock out the words Quinn. I've known since I was sixteen you don't and can't love me or anyone who isn't you."