Chapter 15 What did I do?

I am doing a TIME JUMP......Yes, I am you heard it here......It has been little less than a year, the twins are going to be turning one, Chris is at the latter half of his sophomore year. 

Chris has his Driver's License and his dad's old Range Rover.  Finn gets a new one every time he does a commercial for the automaker.

Chapter Fifteen:  What did I do?

*Flashback*

Austin was leaving Adele's house after working on their Life Science Class.  They've been taking care of a RealCare® Baby so they've been spending lots of time together.  Chris was walking up the drive when Austin was walking down and Austin being Austin had to goad Chris.

"Hey, Huddy you going to stick to my wife"

Chris kept walking he was not going to fight with this kid. 1. Adele would kill him and 2. His mom would maim him. So he was walking away like his dad said. "Chris being the bigger man is hard sometime, but people like this Austin kid, they want what they can't have and you have what he wants.  Don't give it to him" his dad told him just last night when he and Adele had been arguing on the phone because she cancelled yet again to work with Austin.

"That's alright I'll let you have her for tonight. I already got some afternoon delight"

Chris could only take so much. "You are not funny Dillion. Shut up about my girlfriend. I don't know how or what you did to get this assignment with her, but I know what you're trying to do and it isn't going to work. Leave me the hell alone"

Chris turned and walked into Adele's house.  Finding her sitting at the kitchen table doing some more homework. He walked over to the fridge and got a Gatorade out and plopped down on the chair across from her.

Adele was already in a foul mood.  Spending the last two days with Austin was exhausting.  He was constantly hitting on her and it was more than annoying.  How did he not understand she had a boyfriend she loved and would never do anything to ruin that?

She heard the front door knowing it was Chris, she remained seated and doing her history homework.  She really did not want to fight with him again. She had no choice in her partner for this project and he was acting like a real baby.  She had talked to him about it and all they seem to do was fight.  She watched him walk past her and into the fridge taking a Gatorade and sitting across from her.

"What no Hi, Whatcha you doing, I love you"

Chris just stared at his girlfriend and gave her a head nod while drinking his Gatorade. He didn't want to open his mouth right now for fear of what he might say.  This project sucked and he hated she was doing it with Austin Dillion.  Austin has been trying to get with Adele since he transferred from Carmel.  He was some big time baseball guy and the McKinley coach persuaded his parents to transfer him and thus began Chris's nightmare. He let out a loud huff with the thoughts swirling in his head.

"if you are going to be like this why did you come over?" Adele questions him. she was super pissed and she was tired of his crap. How could he not know she loved him and only him.  For someone who was so sure of himself in every aspect of his life, he was a scared little boy when it came to his relationship.  They have been together for a year and nine months.  Their sophomore year was coming to a close in a month or so they have been happy and then all of the sudden he's accusing her of liking Austin.

She didn't even know Austin.  He's some transfer kid who plays baseball and is full of himself.   She'd never be into an arrogant ass like him.  She wanted to be with Chris and only Chris. "Holy Moses Chris, why do you have to be like this and how many times have I told you, Austin means nothing.  I don't even know him."