Chapter 3: Never trust a Koopa, right?

Although he at first he knew that it could be a great idea, Yoshi rethought that again.
"Well, maybe he's right. As Mario always tells me..."
"Remember, never trust a Koopa, and plus, after what they did to ya. Understood?!" Mario's words and voice ringed on Yoshi's mind.
"Yeah Mario... Understood." He replied to himself and kept walking.
Meanwhile, M. Para Koopa still decided whether to help Yoshi return home, with him going home too in the process, or just stay there, and well, figure himself a way back.
"Hmm... I can 'help' him out, and... Oh yes! I know! Maybe I can..." He said randomly as a scenario popped into his mind.
He could see himself forcing Yoshi to bring him back to Earth, and then kidnapping him and bringing him to Bowser, to later capture the Mario Bros. And the Princess.
He could see himself getting congratulated by Bowser and the rest, and recieving a higher minion rank than the one he has.
He could see himself giving Koopa orders, showing him who's boss.
He thought it again, and came to a conclusion.
"Well, maybe I can just... Try and make a new friend? After all, everyone sees me as an annoying, flying turtle." He said to himself, and flew to the other side of the planet.
There, Yoshi came out of a pipe.
"Huff! I made it! That was some neat coin collecting there!" He said to himself, looking at 4 coins he got.
He started to walk and saw M. Para Koopa flying towards him.
"Oh, Hi again!" Yoshi waved at him.
"Hiya! Hey... I thought... You know your idea of working together to get out of here?" M. Para Koopa asked, hoping for a good answer.
"Uhh... Yeah... Because?" Yoshi said back.
"Well, this place is cool and all, but I think it's better down there... At home..." He took a peek at the Earth, that was upside down from where they were.
"Yeah, I agree." Yoshi agreed and glanced at the Earth.
"Well, then how about we work together, and then we'll maybe return to Earth! Both of us win!" M. Para Koopa suggested.
"That's a great idea!" Yoshi said in agreement, but he stopped there and gave a suspicious look.
"Hey... How can I know that you really wanna work together, or you just want to earn my trust to spy on me and the Bros. Or just to capture me and send me to Kamek!?" Yoshi menacingly stared at M. Para Koopa.
"Umm... No! I don't wanna do that!" M. Para Koopa responded.
"Sure?"
"Yup! You can trust me!" M. Para Koopa answered confidently.
"Well, I hope so then!" Yoshi replied happily and both formulated ideas to start their quest.
"Hey, you know that in Mario Galaxy there are certain paths for the missions to get the star right?" M. Para Koopa asked confused.
"Yup! And by the looks of the other part of the planet, we're on the second mission! 'A Snack Of Cosmic Proportions!'" Yoshi replied, and an idea popped on his head.
"I know! Let's ask that guy!" Yoshi said as he pointed to the blue Luma on the gravity-bent bridge (I don't know the real name, I just call it that, sorry :P)
"Ok!" M. Para Koopa agreed. "HEY YOU!! The blue star thingy guy!!!" He yelled at the Luma, who looked at them and later commanded them to get near him.
"Heh, that worked! :P"
"It sure did..." Yoshi said, and asked the blue Luma for help.
"Huh... Well, I know someone else who can help you, but he loves to eat star bits. Can you please do whatever he asks you?" The Luma asked them and Yoshi and M. Para Koopa nodded, and the Luma turned into 3 to 4 Pull Stars.
"Uhh... Wut?" M. Para Koopa gazed at the Pull Stars and then saw the Launch Star at the top.
"Oh we have to use these to get up there to reach the other area?"
"Yep!" Yoshi said as he grabbed ahold of a Pull Star, and repeated the same up to the Launch Star.
"Well, I can fly, so I don't need that..." M. Para Koopa said as he flew his way to the Launch Star.

Within minutes they were done with the mission, and surprisingly, M. Para Koopa didn't annoy the heck out of Yoshi...

"Here! This may seem like a big, strange Launch Star, but look! There it is!" Yoshi said to M. Para Koopa as he pointed to the Power Star, shining in the middle of such a strange planet.
"Cool! How do we grab it?" M. Para Koopa asked.
"Well, we just need to grab these Pull Star chips and Pull Stars will appear to help us get there! Or we can just long jump :P" Yoshi answered.
"Or I can fly!" M. Para Koopa said as he flew to the Power Star and grabbed it, Yoshi following behind.

A few minutes later, they landed on the backyard of Yoshi's house.

"Wow, that was awesome!! Don't you agree?" Yoshi asked M. Para Koopa after landing.
"Yep! I actually enjoyed it! Who knew Mario Galaxy could be real!" M. Para Koopa replied. "The name's M. Para Koopa, by the way."
"Oh ok" Yoshi replied.
"Well, I need to go, I'm probably needed at Bowser's now. Don't tell anybody that we teamed up, or else we'll- well, I'll have it bad." M. Para Koopa replied, shuddering after saying the last sentence.
"Ok, I won't. But don't tell anybody about this thing!" Yoshi said back, pointing at something behind him.
"What thing?" M. Para Koopa looked behind, and saw a Launch Star on the middle of the backyard. "Oh... Cool! Now we can go again!"
"Yep! But you better head back where you belong. The least that Anybody wants to hear at night is Bowser's raging screams." Yoshi said back.
"Yep... -.- Well, see ya around!" M. Para Koopa said while waving at Yoshi and flying up to the sky.
Yoshi waved back and walked up to the front of the house, to be greeted by Toad, Mario and Luigi.
"Oh you're finally here!" Mario said as he saw Yoshi.
"We've been looking for you all day!" Luigi said, tired.
"Dude where the mini mushrooms were you at?!" Toad asked, relieved to see Yoshi.
"Well I... I was... At Waluigi Pinball! Boshi called me for a contest there!" Yoshi lied, not wanting to say that he was in space, and partnered up with a Koopa.
"Uhh sure? Then why did you came out the backyard? Because I remember I went to the kitchen to get some water, and I heard a slam on the couch, only to see the controller on the couch and the TV turned off!" Toad told Yoshi.
"Well, what's mostly important is that Yoshi's here safe and sound, right?" Mario asked.
"Yeah I guess..." Toad replied. "Well, it's already night time, so I'll return to the Castle! See you tomorrow!" Toad quickly waved good bye to Yoshi and ran through the road as fast as he could to reach Peach's Castle on time.
"Me and Luigi will be going to our place to get some rest too. Please don't leave us worried again like that, you know how Toad is sometimes..." Mario said to Yoshi.
"Yep.... Well, I'll be leaving too, then! See ya tomorrow!" Yoshi replied, and the Bros. Left, leaving him alone in the night streets.
He walked up to his door, looked at the sky, that looked almost as it looks up there in space, and pondered if he should really trust a Koopa as a friend, whilst walking inside his house, locking the door and going to get some rest.

Hello everybody that's reading this book! I hope you liked this chapter! :)
New update in 2 days! :3
Remember to vote if you liked the chapter, and comment too! I always appreciate it. C:
Well, see ya next chapter!