Chapter 11: No Time To Rest

Last chapter, things heated up like never before: M. Para Koopa got caught by Kamek himself betraying the Koopa Troop, so he was sent over to the Galaxy Generator to get eliminated. The news reached Yoshi, and he set off to rescue his friend, unleashing his fury.
A battle broke out, and Yoshi managed to win, sending Kamek to his imminent doom.
Or so it seemed...

The area standing atop the massive Black Hole was all broken, except the platform where M. Para Koopa was going to be executed.
The only light came from the hole, that sucked tiny particles in its wake. It all seemed desolate, as Kamek was finally dead.
Suddenly, a bruised, yellow hand with claws, holding a wand appeared, and hanged on the corner.
Then, the other hand also appeared, and a figure, all defeated, it seemed, in a blue robe managed to stand up on the platform.
"Heh, heh... They think they're done with me.... Heh..." the figure said, and laughed manically.
"Well, the nightmare is just starting... Haha... HAHAHAHA!!! HA HAHAHAHA!!!" Who could not recognize that laughter? It was Kamek, and he was back to serve, and take revenge.
He walked hastily, and used the power of the wand to teleport out of there, just in the nick of time, as the platforms got sucked in the black hole.

Back at Earth, Yoshi and M. Para Koopa were hanging out at Yoshi's House.

"Man, life is good without that pesky Kamek!" M. Para Koopa said proudly.
"It sure is! He will no longer be here to torment anyone! Especially me.." Yoshi said.
"By the way, do you know when will my house be ready?" M. Para Koopa asked.
"Not quite, but maybe tomorrow!" Yoshi answered.
"Nice!"

Down Toad Plaza, a disappointed Koopa walked down the road.

"Man, it's sad Kamek died, we both wanted to kill M. Para Koopa. And he was so close!! But Yoshi had to ruin it!" Koopa said, and kicked a random can down the road.
Suddenly, Gooms dashed down the road, towards Koopa.
"Koopa!! Yo Koopa!!!!" Gooms yelled as he stopped.
"What is it? Is it something important?!" Koopa asked.
"Yes!! You know how it's confirmed that Kamek is dead?" Gooms said.
"Yup... sad." Koopa answered.
"Well, he's not!! He is alive as pie! And he's mad!" Gooms said.
Everyone near him got scared and ran indoors.
"He's alive... That's great!! Excellent!!!! Oh boy, I need to talk to him!!" Koopa said, and ran away.
"Oh yes M. Para Koopa, your time is running short! I'm going to get you, and you'll have it bad!! HAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHAA!!" Koopa screamed, and ran to Bowser's Castle.

Later, Yoshi and M. Para Koopa were playing Mario Kart Wii.

"You are so amazing at this game!" Yoshi said.
"Thanks! I practice sometimes... heh." M. Para Koopa said.
Then, the doorbell rang.
"Huh, who could it be?" Yoshi asked, paused the game and opened the door.
"Hello, is this where Yoshi lives?" A mailman asked Yoshi.
"Yep! It's me!" Yoshi replied.
"Well, I have this package for you, from someone anonymous, and this one for M. Para Koopa, from other anonymous person." The mailman said, and handed over 2 boxes to Yoshi.
"Oh, ok... Thanks!" Yoshi said, and the mailman left.
"Hey M.! We got some mail!" Yoshi said, closing the door and going to the living room.
"Cool! Let me see!" M. Para Koopa said.
"They seem to have a letter attached to them!" Yoshi said, and picked the letter, removed it from its envelope, and read it.

Hello. If you're reading this, you have received my package successfully.
I just want to let you know that you have solved nothing. You just defeated me, and left like it was nothing.
Well, too bad, because things are about to get bad for you, and M. Para Koopa.
Expect me soon.
-Kamek

Yoshi stood shocked at what he read.
"What does it say?" M. Para Koopa asked.
"You are not going to believe this.... But Kamek... He's alive." Yoshi said.
"No way." M. Para Koopa said, shocked.
"Ye-yes." Yoshi stuttered. "What does yours say?"
"Let me see..." M. Para Koopa picked his letter, and read it.

Ooh!!! OOH!!! I see you're free, enjoying life, eh M. Para Koopa?!
Well, me and Kamek got you and your partner covered, and you guys are not going anywhere.
For now, have a warm-up, to let you know we are coming.
Open your boxes.
-Koopa

"Heh, Koopa thinks he's so menacing." M. Para Koopa said.
"Well, he's allied with Kamek, so that doesn't mean much good." Yoshi said.
"Well, yeah, but nothing big. Now, let's see what these boxes hide." M. Para Koopa said.
Both Yoshi and M. Para Koopa opened their boxes, and Green flashing Bob-Ombs sprung out of the boxes.
"Wha... Why are these Bob-Ombs flashing green?" Yoshi asked.
"I don't know, but their fuse seems really short!!" M. Para Koopa said, and before he could say anything else, the Bob-Ombs exploded, not causing any damage, but releasing poisonous gas.
"Ahh!!! It's that poisonous gas from like Hazy Maze Cave!!" Yoshi said and tried to cover his nose.
"Yup, but it's like... 10 times... worse...." M. Para Koopa said.
"Yes!! I don't think we're going to resist!!" Yoshi said, losing strength.
"Let's get... to the door...." M. Para Koopa managed to say, and fainted.
"No!! .... Augh.... Help...." Yoshi said, and fainted trying to reach the door.
Evil laughter could be heard all across the house.

Holy cow! Things are getting heated up! Kamek is back, and wants to make sure Yoshi doesn't stop him!
Will Yoshi and M. Para Koopa survive the end they're facing?
You'll know next chapter!! :O!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Managed to think out something to continue, and boy this is amazing!
The plot is taking a turn now... Even though I may of have upped the "seriousness" factor a little bit, I think. XD
See ya next chapter!