Chapter 13: Power-Up Frenzy! Part 1

Say, we've been having some tough stuff after Yoshi rescued M. Para Koopa and temporarily defeated Kamek. So to cool things off, Yoshi and M. Para Koopa headed off again to the galaxies, to have fun testing the various Power Ups that these games offer to us.
They first arrive at the Honeyhive Galaxy, where the first Power-Up is located: The Bee Mushroom.

"Hey, this place looks so nice!" Yoshi said, walking around.
"Yeah... The spacey area at the bottom is what makes it clear that we're still in space :P" M. Para Koopa said, looking down the planet.
Then, 2 bees with spears and malicious grins approached the duo.
"So, you guys new here?" One of the bees asked.
"You must go say hello to the Queen, because you arrived at her grounds, and so must do the new people." The other one said, lowering his grin.
"Yeah, we're gonna do tha-" Yoshi said when he got interrupted by the grinning bee.
"Wait wait wait! You guys are not going to go around here with that style, right?" The bee said.
"Uhh, what's wrong with our style?" M. Para Koopa asked.
"Red, yellow, green, white? What the heck?! I like flowers with those colors, but beings... It does not fit. You better rearrange that, or I'll sting your butts out of here!" The bee yelled.
"So why do you have spears then?" M. Para Koopa said, and Yoshi looked at the black hole and gulped.
"..... oh, well.... Just don't go around with that style!" The bee responded back.
"Jeez, that's not how royalty acts! Don't listen to him, the style doesn't really matter much. Just be sure to go by the Queen to salute her, ok?" The other bee said, and left, dragging his friend behind.
"Well, that was strange." Yoshi said.
"Indeed.... What could he mean by style anyway?" M. Para Koopa wondered.
"Hmm, I guess we need to look like bees?" Yoshi said.
"Oh... How the heck are we going to do that?" M. Para Koopa asked.
"Hmm..." Yoshi said, and looked at a golden, large ? Coin.
"Maybe that coin oughta do the trick!" Yoshi said, and ran towards the coin, that floated atop the fountain.
M. Para Koopa followed behind.
"I wonder what it does..." Yoshi said, and touched it.
The coin disappeared, and a little further down, a yellow mushroom with black stripes appeared, and floated.
"Hey, I heard something..." M. Para Koopa said, and stared below.
Yoshi ran down to the other lane under the fountain, and saw the Mushroom.
"Wow! Look at this!" Yoshi said, and signaled M. Para Koopa to come over.
"It seems a bee turned into a mushroom." M. Para Koopa said, and laughed.
"Well, I know that can happen in Mario RPG, but I don't think so here..." Yoshi said
"By the way, do you think this'll resolve the style problem?" M. Para Koopa asked.
"Maybe..." Yoshi said, and ran towards the Mushroom.
When he touched it, he flashed and appeared in a bee-like suit.
M. Para Koopa, who was distracted, saw Bee Yoshi and screamed.
"BEE!!! A MASSIVE ONE!!" He screamed frightened, and started throwing the Slurples that were nearby at Yoshi.
"Oh man, I look nice in this!" He said, looking at the reflection in the water.
Then, the Slurples attached to his body, and started damaging him.
"Ouch! What is going on! Ouch!!" Yoshi said, and everytime the Slurples damaged him, he flashed red.
"Oh... that's you..." M. Para Koopa said, scared.
But he went full alert after Yoshi screamed.
"OH MY GOD! GET THEM OUT AAAHHHH!!!" Yoshi rolled around everywhere, swiping the Slurples off existence.
M. Para Koopa couldn't do anything but laugh.
A few seconds later, Yoshi had managed to be free from danger.
"Oh... finally..." Yoshi sighed, and saw M. Para Koopa laughing uncontrollably.
"Hey!! What's so funny?!"
"That, you.... blue things... HAHAHAHA!!!" M. Para Koopa managed to say as he laughed.
"My suit?! Oh yeah?!" Yoshi's eyes flashed red, and walked over to M. Para Koopa.
"Ok, ok... That... was funny... ha...." M. Para Koopa said, wiping a tear off his eye due to laughing so much.
"Oh hey Yosh! Why you mad?" He said, and Yoshi instantly stung him in the nose with his stinger on the suit. (I don't know the real name, sorry xD)
M. Para Koopa stood there, taking back tears, and started running, screaming.
"Who's laughing now?! HUH?!" Yoshi said.