Chapter 18: Boss Blitz Chaos

Last 2 chapters, a new threat had made it's way up to Yoshi, and destroyed things in half. Yoshi would go crazy attempting to get back his now old friend.

"I knew it, he wasn't a real friend. He wanted to take use of you, but this situation managed to buzz him off easier." Mario said, attempting to calm Yoshi.

"Just stop with that dumb theory! It's not true! We were true friends, we helped each other when we most needed it! Cosmic only caused the problems and managed to break a friendship in less than a day!" Yoshi yelled back. He didn't know how to react. He had tears coming out, but his stares said anger. He had gotten rid of Cosmic. What else was missing?

"Look, how about we try to take things together! I do believe you, Yoshi. I understand Mario, Koopas are no friendly matter. But if this was a true friendship like you assure it was, we could try pasting it back." Luigi said, and hugged Yoshi.

"Thanks, Luigi. But I prefer to take this matter alone. You guys can go now, thanks for the advice.

"If you say so." Luigi said, and he and Mario left.

"Well, I suppose I can take quick travels to space to plan out how could I get everything back on track. Sounds good to me." Yoshi said, looking to the Launch Star.

Not so far away, at M. Para Koopa's house...

M. Para Koopa tossed and turned in his bed. He felt mildly tormented. He had removed one of the few, true friends he had in his life.

"But, but it's justifiable! But I don't know if I'm right or wrong..." He told to himself. He knew Yoshi wasn't what he experienced. He wanted to make sure that was only a sick clone. He wanted to confirm, and be friends with Yoshi.

"He's pretty much the only friend that truly is, well, a friend. Not like a work partner on an awkward school project." Para Koopa made the comparisons. He decided to go get a drink, and think some more.

High above in the darkest reaches of space, the sun sat on, watching. It's optical lens flare followed Yoshi's eyes as he arrived on the Boss Blitz Galaxy.

"Alright, time to battle! This might get my reflexes going." Yoshi said, but he noticed something wrong. He wasn't on Dinopiranha's planet. He was on Bouldergeist's, the second planet. "Huh? What is going on?"

"Hello, Yoshi. Long time no see, ah?" A familiar voice called out. Yoshi hesitantly turned around. It was Kamek.

"Kamek! What are you up to now?!" Yoshi asked, ready to fight. Kamek never stands close to the enemy when he's going to do something.

"Nothing, just want to play with you a little. And while I'm at it! I'm going to finish you! Your friendship with M. Para Koopa is now shreds, so it will be even easier!" Kamek explained, and laughed. Yoshi felt taunted.

"Argh! Did you plan all out so me and M. Para Koopa stopped being friends?!" Yoshi yelled.

"No sir. It seems that truly a rival of yours has returned looking for revenge, and attacked you where it would be difficult for you to retaliate. Your friend." Kamek said.