Chapter 6: Questionin' and Battlerockin'

Today, we don't start in one side of town...
Because something similar is happening in both the Koopa Kingdom and the Mushroom Kingdom...
M. Para Koopa is just taking a stroll, same with Yoshi. However... Little did they know what would happen next...

"Ahh, nothing better than walking around... Where was I walking to agai-" M. Para Koopa managed to say as some NinjGuys popped out the bushes nearby and knocked him out, to then drag him away to somewhere...

He later woke up to a bright light on his eyes.
"Ow ow ow! Get the light off me!!" He yelled and fell off the chair he was sitting on.
"Oh... You finally woke up..."
M. Para Koopa instantly recognized the voice, and faced at him.
"Oh, you again?! You're now scaring me dude!"
"Well, that's nice..." Koopa said, and lowered the light around M. Para Koopa.
"Now that you're here... You are hiding something right?!" Koopa screamed at M. Para Koopa.
"Hiding?! Hiding what?!?!" M. Para Koopa jumped out of the chair alerted, scared that Koopa knew everything, but tried to brush it off.
"Well... Someone helped you return to here.... And I am pretty sure is from the GOOD GUYS!" Koopa yelled at M. Para Koopa.
"We-well... If I tell you who it is... What will you do with the info?! No winged Koopa?!"
"WHAT?! Well, I won't tell unless you tell first!" Koopa replied angry.
"Ok... Then listen up..." M. Para Koopa said confidently, making up a believable story to tell him.

Back at the Mushroom Kingdom, it was a normal day for Yoshi..

"Well, what to do now..." Yoshi said to himself, and started to think.
"I can play Super Mario Galaxy, go to Warp Zone Mall, visit my island, or-" He paused as he saw Toad walking to him.
"Hi Toad!"
"Oh Hi Yosh..." Toad looked at Yoshi.
"Hey... Can I ask you a few things?" Toad asked worried.
"Sure! There's nothing wrong with that :P" Yoshi replied happily.
"No, but not here, at your house!" Toad said.
"Oh, ok then." Yoshi nodded and Toad dashed away, Yoshi following.
Later, both were at Yoshi's House.
"Ok, Yoshi, I've been wondering something..."
"What?" Yoshi asked, curious about what he would get asked.
"Well, you see, for some reason, after the event of you disappearing to who knows where, you've been acting up really weird. Especially when you lashed out at me for attempting to go to your backyard." Toad commented, and stared at Yoshi.
"Oh, well, I...." Yoshi said nervously.
"You know, you can trust me, right?" Toad asked.
"Ye-yeah... But what do you wanna know then?" Yoshi looked at Toad suspiciously.
"2 things, in fact. 1. Why do you get so nervous when you misspell something related to "space" or something... Or... I don't know, referencing Super Mario Galaxy or whatever exactly?" Toad said.
"Oh shoot..." Yoshi said, his eyes blinked red a few times, and returned to normal.
"Well, what is going on then, what are you hiding? You and in the backyard!" Toad pointed at Yoshi.
"I.. I am... But... If I tell, what will you do with what I tell?!" Yoshi yelled and took a step back.
"Nothing, I just want to know, and to see if I can help you!" Toad replied confidently.
"Well, I can't tell, it's just a personal secret." Yoshi said and crossed his arms.
"Hmm, a personal secret that no one knows or it's something you want no one to know?" Toad asked confused.
"Uhh... Ehh..." Yoshi looked at all sides in nervousness, and his sight ended up un his backyard.
"You know, I'll tell you other day!! Not-not now!!" Yoshi said and pushed Toad to the front of his house, and slammed the door shut in his face.
"Wai-" Toad paused.
".... Ok then... Jeez..." Toad sighed and left.

Back at Koopa Kingdom, M. Para Koopa had finished his "story" to tell to Koopa, to hide the truth.

"And then we arrived in front of my house, and bam! Here I am! :D" M. Para Koopa finished enthusiastically.
Koopa stood there for a few seconds to process everything, and shook his head.
"HA! You think you tricked me to believe that?!" Koopa mockingly yelled and grabbed M. Para Koopa forcefully by a wing.
"OW OW OW!" M. Para Koopa screamed and wiped a tear off his eye.
"Listen here, I know that you are hiding something, and you will tell me now!!" Koopa stared at M. Para Koopa, waiting for a response.
"What I if I DON'T?!" M. Para Koopa screamed.
"I'll-" Koopa said as a sound interrupted by.
"Oh shoot, today's the Koopa Troop reunion. Great." Koopa rolled his eyes and dropped M. Para Koopa, who fell face first to the ground.
"Ouch!" M. Para Koopa said as he stood up again.
"You managed to escape because of that stupid meeting. But I'll find out! And you will suffer!!" Koopa said while leaving to the Meeting Room.
"Phew... Well, Imma do some other stuff!" M. Para Koopa said and walked out of the room, and saw Gooms get in his way.
"Oh hiya Gooms! 'Sup?"
"Heyo! Not much, except I got these!!" Gooms said proudly as he showed M. Para Koopa a brand new, black colored Wii, with 2 Wiimotes and a Nunchuk sitting on the floor.
"Oh wow, that's awesome!" M. Para Koopa gladly said. "You're inviting me to play?"
"Of course! I bought it today, so I don't have that many games, however, I don't feel like playing New Super Mario Bros." Gooms said.
"Oh, then what will we play?" M. Para Koopa asked while walking over to the Wii.
"Well, this amazing game I got!" Gooms announced, and took out a Super Mario Galaxy cover out of a drawer.
M. Para Koopa saw the game and shuddered.
"Oh ok..."
"What's wrong? Don't wanna play it?" Gooms asked.
"Yes! I do! I was just remembering some scary thing. Never mind." M. Para Koopa said and looked at the Wii.
"So, will we start now?"
"Heck yeah!" Gooms said while putting the disc on the Wii.
"Let's go then..." M. Para Koopa said. "I'll be player 2, I guess."

Now, let's take a quick look at Yoshi, who's on the Battlerock Galaxy, on Topmaniac's saucer, ready for a fight.

"Ok, this fight is easy, what can go wrong with it?" Yoshi said to Lumalee while picking which mushroom to buy.
"Well, I heard that the Top King guy has been putting new rules to those who lose to him, however, I can't really tell ya, because it hasn't been proved." Lumalee warned Yoshi.
Yoshi nodded and after buying a mushroom, he jumped to where Topmaniac was. Topmaniac went down and prepared for a fight, summoning two Spiky Topmen at it's side.
"Ok... Let's fight!" Yoshi said and the fight started.

Yee! I finally brought you the next chapter! The other one will be up soon!
I hope you enjoyed it! Even though it's a bit short. :(
Will Yoshi win against Topmaniac?
°^° You'll see first thing next chapter! :)
Until then, I'll See ya next chapter! 😁
EDIT: I added something I made to accompany the chapter!
Yes, I made it! :3
Maybe more are coming in next chapters! Staaay Tuned!?