Chapter 9: Trouble Crashes In!

Last chapter, Kamek found out through Goombeetle and Koopa 2 terrible things.
His most recent experiment had failed terribly, and along with that he discovered Goomfrey's successor...

"We're talking about who here?!" Bowser demanded and punched the table, that shook and shocked everyone reunited: Kamek, Koopa, and Goombeetle.
"About M. Para Koopa. Koopa claims that he is allies with Yoshi, and they have been having journeys through space." Kamek said.
"Is that true then, Koopa?" Bowser asked.
"Yes, your highness! You see, both M. And Yoshi have been lying to close people to get away with the fact that they hang out together! Also, Gooms has witnessed part of what happens up there through this game!" Koopa confidently declared as he showed a Super Mario Galaxy game disc.
"Hmm...." Bowser thought.
"That still is not enough evidence to prove that M. Para Koopa has been betraying us by befriending the enemy!!" Bowser yelled.
"Well, Kamek and Goombeetle have far more evidence and experience with this case than me, so let them say what they must." Koopa said and pointed to Goombeetle.
"Huh?? Well... You see.. Your majesty... I work up there at the Dreadnought, and I saw M. Para Koopa freeing the Test Subject (Yoshi), and getting away with him and the Power Star!!" Goombeetle explained.
"Hmph... If you say so..." Bowser said.
"Kamek! What do you have to add to this!"
"Well, as soon as Goombeetle told me about the failiure of our project, following by Koopa entering the room and telling me about who's responsible for this, so I used my wand to see if it was true, and yes. We caught M. Para Koopa making contact with Yoshi, like it was nothing!!" Kamek declared.
"Well, well, well...." Bowser said.
"Let's sum it all up, and with the whole evidence, that Koopa must be eliminated! He'll be sent away to his doom on my Galaxy Generator! I'll set it up while you, Kamek, go find M. Para Koopa, kidnap him and take him to my Generator, where you'll have the honors to eliminate him." Bowser ordered.
Kamek nodded and left the room.
"What about us?" Koopa asked Bowser.
"Well, as for you guys, you'll get promoted for the help you have provided!" Bowser said.
"Nice..." Koopa said, and told Goombeetle to leave, and both left the room.
Bowser stood up, and also left away.

We now switch to Yoshi, who's walking towards his home, with groceries in hand, along with Toad.

"Man, Warp Zone Mall was full as heck today!" Yoshi exclaimed.
"Yeah! At least we managed to buy some stuff!" Toad said.
"Luckily..." Yoshi agreed.
Suddenly, something came crashing into Yoshi's backyard.
"What was that?!" Toad said in amazement.
"Huh?! Well, I don't know, but I gotta check! Be right back!" Yoshi said and dashed off to his backyard.
At the backyard M. Para Koopa had crashed in the pipe that was there.
"M. Para Koopa?" Yoshi asked.
"Yes! It's me bud!" M. Para Koopa said as he snuck out of the pipe.
"Why are you here?" Yoshi said.
"You see, I'm in big trouble!"
"What?"
"Yes! Kamek somehow found out about me being friends with you, partnering up with you, and saving you at the Dreadnought!" M. Para Koopa said.
"Oh no..." Yoshi thought out loud.
"I'm trying to hide somewhere! Who knows what will happen to me!!" M. Para Koopa said panicking.
"Well, you can try to stay at my house, or..." Yoshi suggested but M. Para Koopa interrupted.
"I don't know if I'll survive here!! I'll try somewhere else! See you, my friend!!" M. Para Koopa said and left instantly.
"Wait!!" Yoshi ran after him, but stopped after realizing what would happen if he chased him down Toad Road.
"Maybe I shouldn't..." Yoshi thought.
Outside, a scared M. Para Koopa looked where to go, only to meet his new enemy.
"Aha!!! Got you!!!" Koopa said, riding a Kart in the middle of Toad Road.
"Oh no, not you! I swear, if you told Kamek what happened...." M. Para Koopa warned Koopa.
"Oh ho ho! I know almost everything! But Kamek? He has witnessed it all. There's no way you can get out of his radar now.
"Is that so?! Then what about out of this world!!!!" M. Para Koopa said and flew away, forgetting that there was a Launch Star nearby to take him away.
"Hey!!! Come back!!!" Koopa yelled and gave chase.
Yoshi exited his backyard, but M. Para Koopa was nowhere to be seen.
"Oh no... What do I do?! He is my friend, after all!" Yoshi thought.
"Who? And what's going on again?!" Toad asked.
"NOTHING! NOTHING!" Yoshi screamed.
"O_O?"
"Huff... No... Don't worry, it's just my thoughts. Let's go put these groceries home, shall we?" Yoshi said.
"Ok..." Toad said, and both hurried away.

Koopa chased M. Para Koopa all the way through Toad Town, shortcutting through Gray Wood Forest and ending in Bowser's Castle.
There, things were about to get a whole lot worse for the winged Koopa.

"Shoot shoot shoot!!!" M. Para Koopa said while entering the castle.
"Heh heh... He fell right in! HAMMER BROS!!!" Koopa yelled.
Some Hammer Bros jumped out of some bushes.
"Go ahead and tell Kamek to lock down the castle! We got a fugitive on the loose!" Koopa ordered and the Hammer Bros nodded, and ran into the castle, Koopa following ahead.
In other area of the castle, M. Para Koopa locked himself in his room, panicking.
"Oh no! No no no! I'm so screwed now!" He thought.
Then a familiar voice rang through the speakers of all the castle.
"WARNING! WARNING! WE GOT A TRAITOR ON THE LOOSE, AND HE'S RIGHT IN THE CASTLE! THE CASTLE IS GOING TO GO ON LOCKDOWN! I REPEAT, THE CASTLE IS GOING TO GO ON LOCKDOWN!!!!" The voice was Kamek.
And as soon as he said that, all doors, entrances, exits, pipes and window in the castle locked up in steady iron bars.
"Oh no no. Well, I'll call for help! But who?!" M. Para Koopa thought, and only one person came to his mind.
"Well.... Ok..." He sighed and started writing down something.
Meanwhile, Kamek was searching through the castle for M. Para Koopa.
"Where could that winged traitor be..." Kamek thought.
"Oh I know." He said, and teleported away.
He ended up in front of M. Para Koopa's room.
"I know you are in there!! Don't hide!!! There's no escaping now!!" He said, and punched the door 2 times.
"Oh no!!!" M. Para Koopa knew there was nowhere to go now.
"Please... End up where you're supposed to!!" He said and threw a Paper Airplane out of the window, the plane taking flight and zooming off with the direction of the wind.
"Come on!!! Come out!!" Kamek said.
"Wait... I'm a wizard! I don't need to wait!" He said and with a move of his wand, M. Para Koopa appeared in front of him.
"Huh?! Oh... Hi Kamek! Heh...." M. Para Koopa saw Kamek, and started shaking.
"Hello... And good bye." Kamek said as he casted a spell on M. Para Koopa.
"Huh... What.... Ugh..." M. Para Koopa said, and fell to the ground.
"Someone... Yoshi... Help..." He managed to say as he fell asleep.

CHAPTER 9?! HERE?! NOW?!
Yes!! Here it is! My brain finally catched up with everything, and here's the ninth chapter!
Things are getting more intense by the moment!!! °O°
I apologize for the long wait, sorry.
Well, hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Remember to comment your thoughts, and vote if you liked it!! ^^
Well, gotta go, See ya next chapter!