ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hello – It's Kayleigh! So, I've been reading what you all have been saying to me both on messages and reviews on FanFiction and inboxes and comments on Wattpad, and a few things people have suggested and I want to really start writing before I head off to university in September. I've got five unconditional offers from all of my chosen universities, so I will be dropping activity wise in early September so I can study psychology & criminology. So a few things that you asked for and I will be doing in the next nine months;

Capturing Ella (Immediately) – The chapters involving Ella and Joe, and then later their daughter, will continue in this book but I will label them all with Releasing Joe in the title. This just keeps it all a bit more tidy and compressed. Whilst the plot line for the next book will be leaked and it will be relevant, it will mostly have fluff chapters and will (soon) involve the Benedict's, and then a bit after their daughter is born.

Capturing Ella Extended Prologue (Give it a few weeks) – Firstly, that's not the title of the short story, but it's kind of the same thing. A few people, who wish to remain anonymous, wanted to see Ella growing up from when Sky started high school, to just before Capturing Ella started. It won't be as long, and it will have it's own separate plot and won't involve Joe (as much – but will include his family) and of course include over protective Michael, all the Benedict brothers, Tina and Zoe and Nelson and others that was in the first book too, and a bit of Ella's past. Whilst Joe's character often has flashbacks to his past and him growing up – so you know more about him – Ella doesn't really have the same flashbacks as she doesn't want to know about her past or the mistakes she has made so it would be completely unknown to every as well.

Shattering Lucy (Give it a few weeks, let's say about four or five) – Of course, this book is inevitable. There was a sneak peek chapter still up, and the rest of the book will be comig soon. We (me and my best friend Lauren) have discussed the plot and she's helped to work out the characters that will be used in the book, and I can now confirm Jason, Jake, Joe, Quinn, Michael, Ella, their daughter, Sky, Phee and Crystal as well as all the Benedict's will be in the next book. So watch out for when Shattering Lucy and when that starts to go up – it'll be up on both FanFiction and Wattpad in February some time! This book will be set after Seeking Crystal, and won't include the actions and events that happen in Misty Falls and later.

Disrupting Sam/Samantha (Still a potential) – The third one and would follow a girl in her mid twenties, who looks after her younger sister, and – drum roll please – and Michael Evan's (Ella's older brother – remember him?). The plot is still quite sketchy – and I'm not going to lie too much but I am not even too sure about the idea or how it will work, or even if it will happen, but it's something to keep an eye out for! Let me know if you'd want to see this too!