Nightmares and reality

When I opened my eyes I was driving a car down an endless road. It was pitch black outside and there were only a few street lights. No people, no buildings, just me in a car and the road. I couldn't stop the car even when I took my foot off the pedal. Where am I? I thought to myself. Then I heard a loud crash as I was jolted to the right, then silence.

I woke up to someone holding my hand in the hospital room. I knew it was Laurent. I heard the tv playing, but it was quickly turned off when I successfully squeezed his hand.

"Larry??!?" Laurent asked, stunned. I tried to respond but I couldn't, so I squeezed his hand again. "Larry, I miss you so much. I can't describe what I'm feeling right now because its inexplainable." My heart ached for him, but I had no control over what was going on. I must be in a coma. I thought. I was completely aware of everything though. "Larry, our family misses you. I miss you. You can't give up this fight because you are everything to me. Please don't give up. Please." That was the last thing I heard as I drifted into another reality.

This time I was in the street with no car. I looked around but it was too dark to see anything. I heard a noise and moved out of the way just in time to see two cars colliding into each other. Did I just witness my own accident? I was scared now. I have to get out of here. Nothing happened. The accident replayed over and over again until I was on the ground screaming for it to stop. My wish was finally granted as I blacked out.

I was back with my brother in the hospital again. I guess had started to cry because Laurent wiped tears off of my face.

"I'm honored to have you as my brother, Larry. Whatever happens, don't give up without a fight. I love you." Laurent said as he put his forehead on mine. For the first time in a long time, I felt peaceful.

________________________________
Hi guys!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 500 VIEWS!!! 🎉🎉🎉 I love updating for you guys and I hope I'll get to  make it to 1k views one day! I will try to update again tomorrow but for now enjoy this chapter! Love you as always!