II. Uh Oh

Little did I know....that Naoto was watching this. Out of nowhere, she trapped me in a purple orb, and telaported me back to her lair. "First of all, my name is Oozora Akari,your worst nightmare" She said with an evil grin. I gasped,shes the legendary A class witch who loves destruction. I struggled to get free. "It's hopeless, princess. You can't escape under my watch." She said leaning into my face. When I finally spoke,my voice was weak but held my pride. "You....won't get away with this....." "Haven't I already gotten away with it? Now quiet before I lose my train of thought." Akari said. I widened my eyes. "You know, you have such a pretty face. It's too bad no one will see it ever again." She said glaring at me. Why did I have to run away from Ran? Jeez, she'll be so mad when I get home. 

       She brewed her potion.  I had no idea what she was brewing since I was stuck in this stupid orb.  "You know, it really is too bad this is the last day of your life."  She said holding up an hour glass.  "This lasts 24 hours.  Once the sand is gone, you'll be no more than a statue."  She said flipping it over.  Then she put her potion in a jug, and drank some of it.  The effects were vast.  She managed to look exactly like me.  "I'll be off now."  She said in my voice.  "Wait!!" I exclaimed as she was running out.  "Yes princess?"  She asked before running out.  "Why? Why me? Why are you doing this?"  I asked.  "Because, I can't let you live the luxurious life while I rot."  She said looking down.  "It's not as nice as it may seem....."  I said.  "Shut up, of course it is.  You're too spoiled to realize it."  She said crossing her arms.  "Your delusional, you know that?" I said.  "I'm off now.  I'll be back later to see your last moments of life."  She said running off.

       I watched the hour glass in fear. The sand ran through as fast as the witch said. It's been 12 hours and it's already half gone. My skin was going grey, I was getting stiff, my golden blonde hair was going ash blonde, the pink color of my gown dress went dull, my feet were frozen, but that doesn't mean I'll give up and turn to stone. I threw even more rocks. I've already've been doing this so much to see a small crack. Then the orb started to fade. With that success, it disappeared. The second I stood up, a purple line formed a glowing circle around me and formed a wall. I didn't see that coming. I threw more rocks at it and it bounced back violently. I sat on the ground hopelessly. I looked at the hour glass that was on the other side of the wall. There was only 1/3 of the sand left. Even if I do turn to stone, it's not like I look forward to to facing that Ran won this time, she gets to be right. I'm just some girl who needs a body guard, who happens to be my age.

(11 hours later)

Oozora Akari's POV

I watched her lose her sanity through my crystal ball as I laughed at her. She thought she could escape so easily? Not so fast. First, I just wanna mess with you. I got out of bed and waved my wand, first of all, I'm going back to my natural form, second, I want to check on her in person. I teleported back to my lair to see her try to force her way out of my wall. "You'll need a lot more than just that to escape me." I said picking up the hour glass. I tapped on the top of it as she widened her eyes. "I'm begging for mercy, please don't turn me to stone." She cried. "Would you rather become a pillar?" I asked. "I'm begging you." She cried. I loved to hear her cry. "Stop right there" A male voice said. I turned around to see the servant who glared at me earlier. He stood there, his piercing yellow eyes glaring into my soul, his messy black hair covered his face. He thought he could play hero? Hah, just try to fight me.