VII. Saviour

"Thank you!!" Raichi said hugging me before we climbed onto the dragon.  "No problem" I said quietly.  "By the way, could you take off your hood? I want to see my hero's face." He said when we landed. When I finally spoke, my voice was cold, and low. "Maybe someday, but now is not the time." I said as the dragon landed near the castle. "Please, you saved my life!! You're my hero." He cried. "I understand, but the time will come. Just not now." I said quietly. He nodded. I grabbed his shoulder before he could run off. "One more thing...." I said. When he finally spoke, I could tell by the shaky voice he was having a breakdown from what he just went through from the scoundrels. "Yes?" I took a deep breath. " Your sister wanted me to tell you that....She loves you dearly." I said, tears forming in my eyes. "My older sister? She's still alive?" He asked. Tears streamed down his eyes. I nodded. He pulled away from my grasp. "Well...next time you see her, tell her I love her too." He said with a sad smile. With that, he ran off waving. I wiped a tear, I also had a sad smile on my face. "And by the way...." He called out running back. "Yes?" I answered. "What name do you go by?" He asked. "You can call me strawberry." I answered. "Okay, later Strawberry!!" He said with a smiling before turning around and running away. "Dragon...GO!!" I yelled before the dragon flew off.

"How'd it go?" Naoto asked as I walked in. "It was amazing, I defeated several S class wizards today. I also saw my brother again." I said pulling off my hood. "You know, I think you're going to win this S class trial." He said patting my back. I nodded. I noticed it was dark outside. "Hey, mind if I go to bed now?" I asked. "Of course I wouldn't mind." Naoto said crossing his arms. I nodded and went into our room to change into my pajamas. After that, I passed out on my bed.