XIII. Moments

(Ichigo's dress up above ^-^)

"Hi Strawberry!" A voice behind me said. I turned around to see Naoto. At the moment, I'm feeding my pet dragon. "Naoto!! what brings you here?" I asked running up to him. He pulled me into a tight hug. "I just wanted to see you, that's all." He said. "I just fed my dragon, do you want to ride it with mme?" I asked. "Maybe later, but I actually came here to ask you something." He said. "What's up?" I asked. "I'm being forced to go to my sister's ball. I was wondering if you'd like to go with me." Naoto said. "Like a date?" I asked. "Yeah, if you wanna call it that." he said in his normal impassive voice. "Of course I'd go with you!!" I exclaimed. "Alright. The ball is in 2 weeks. On Friday and it starts at 6:00." He said as we pulled away. "Oh, one more thing."
"Hmm?"
"My Sister wants me to introduce you as my apprentice. Is that okay with you?" He asked crossing his arms. "It's fine!!" I answered. "Great, see you then!!" He said with a smile. "Wait...don't you wanna ride a dragon with me now?" I asked. "I'm busy, sorry. Tell you what; I'll come to your house tonight right before the sunsets. Then we'll ride the dragon over to a spot where we can watch the sunset." He said. "Okay" I said with a giggle. With that, he walked off.

I rode my dragon off to my palace. Since I was visiting the castle, I put on a pretty dress to make myself presentable. Once the dragon landed, Ran and Aoi ran over to me. "Your highness!! Where were you?" Ran asked. "I bought a farm a couple miles away from Eridanus village." I said. "Jeez, YOU COULD'VE TOLD US!!!" Aoi yelled. "Lets go. There's a prince who really wants to meet you." Ran said. "Ugh. Don't tell me it's Prince Edward II of Agarthius." I said. Not that I didn't already know. "How did you-" "-I just know." I said cutting Aoi off. "Well...whatever. He really wants to meet you." Aoi said. I followed her to meet the creep. "Are you the fair princess?" He asked as I walked into the castle gardens to see him there. "E-ehm. I guess so?" I said. "Even lovelier than I was told." He said, sending shutters down my backbone. He's so creepy. "So now that you've met, why don't you go on a date?" Ran asked. That made me even more uncomfortable than ever. "Of course!!" The creep said. We were lead to the empty dining room. All through dinner, all he did was brag. Talking about the time he fought a dragon (which offended me since I have a pet dragon), and what was worse was he talked about how he's fallen in love with me. WE JUST MET!!! I was forced to use my manners, fake a smile, act impressed even though he shivers my backbone, you know the drill. After I left, I decided to take a walk to clear my mind off that creep.

I didn't realize it was dark until I found myself lost. Crap. I searched around a while. Then I heard footsteps. There was someone else here. I walked a bit faster. Hoping to find my way home. I spent an hour trying to find my way out. I've been followed by those footsteps the whole time. It was until I reached a cliff, but didn't see it that a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back 30 feet. I thought I was being kidnapped, so screamed loudly once he/she stopped. "Calm down, it's just me." Whoever it was said. That voice was familiar. It's a new moon tonight. It was also cloudy. My face went pale. Who is this? "Who are you?" I cried. "It's just me, Naoto." He said crossing his arms. "Do you mind telling me what you're doing out here at this time of night?" "Well....I took a walk and by the time I realized I was lost, it was dark. What about you?" I asked. "I was collecting herbs." He said. "Why did you pull me back?" I asked. "You were about to walk off a cliff." Naoto said. I quickly pulled him into a hug. "Thanks for saving me." "It's nothing." He said hugging back. "C'mon, I'll show you the way back." He said grabbing my hand and leading the way. All through the night, we walked and talked, and eventually, the clouds cleared off. "Look at all the stars." I said looking at the sky. "Yeah." He said. I could finally see a little bit. Even though it was dark. By the time we got home, the sun was rising. "Do you wanna come in for a bit?" I asked as I approached my house. Naoto nodded. After I brewed him tea, we talked a bit more. Soon, it was already noon. Before Naoto left, He grabbed my shoulders and kissed me, making me blush.