XIV. The Dragon's Tale

I ran into the cave where my dragon lives.  For I was heading over there to feed it.  However, when I was there, the dragon wasn't there.  I ran deep into the cave, until I finally found it.  I took notice this part of the cave is filled with skeletons.  Not just any bones, the skeletons of dragons!!  It looked like my dragon, who was named Kazuhiko, was crying over the graves of these dragons.  "Kazuhiko?  Whats wrong?" I asked.  "My people" He whispered. Wait....did the dragon just speak English?   "Your people?  Who are they? Did you know these poeple?" I asked.  "I've been waiting for you...." He said.  I widened my eyes and gasped.  "Waiting....? Silly me.  Of course I won't forget to feed you." I said pulling out the herbs from my bag.  "Not for food....for you to resurrect my friends." He said.  "Huh?" I asked.  "A very long time ago....I mean like 1'000's of years ago, an evil witch came.  She destroyed us all.  I'm one of the last survivors." He said.  "I-I can't fix this...I'm sorry, but I don't have enough power." I said softly.  "Yes you do.  I see that power in you.  I'm begging you!!  Please help us, Strawberry." He said.  "Alright, you have my word." I said.  "There must be more to the story.  Can you tell me the full story?" I asked.
         "Alright.  It was a long time ago.  The dragons once lived along side the humans.  We lived in the kingdom of Agarthius.  However, The King hated our guts.  They thought we were filthy animals.  So he payed a witch to kill us all.  Most of us escaped, but went into hiding.  I was with my wife and kids.  But then.....she came.  Hikami Sumire.  She killed my entire family right in front of me.  To this day, I still hear my wife's cries.  I managed to escape, and since then I've been waiting for a kind witch like you to undo the spell.  But one day, you spawned me." Kazuhiko said.  "I think I know the spell." I said.  I closed my eyes and concentrated on restoring everything.  First I had to see what it all looked like.  Then it became easy.  I could see it all restore. The ruins of the cave turning into a paradise.  Then it all disappeared.  I dropped to the floor.  I lost my energy.  "Why didn't it work?" I asked.  "I just remembered.  The spell can only be reversed by it's caster" My faithful dragon said.  Does that mean I have to find Hikami Sumire?  "I'll just find the caster, and makes sure she undoes this." I said.  "Be safe." Kazuhiko said.  I nodded as I walked off.

Ichigo's Outfit (and Hairlength in this story)

       The first thing I should do is ask Naoto if he knew of Hikami Sumire.  I doubt it.  I walked into my house quickly before I pulled out my phone.  I recently set up furniture in my house, and also set up an extra bedroom in case I needed it.  I sat down on my couch and pulled out some paper, wrote a note for him to quickly come over., and got a dove to deliver it. In the meantime, I'll do more decorating on my house.

       When he arrived, I was in the middle of sewing my clothes.  I opened the door for him and brewed him some tea.  I was using a tea blend of the herbs I'm growing on my farm.  "Hey Naoto, can I ask you something?" I asked as we sat down.  He nodded.  "I'd like to ask about Hikami Sumire." I said.  He widened his eyes.  "What business do you have with her?" He asked sipping his tea.  "It's a long story" I said.  He sighed as he set down his cup.  "Hikami Sumire hasn't been heard from in 300 years.  However, there's a possibility she's hiding off somewhere."  Naoto said crossing his arms.  "I'll look for her then!!" I said standing up.  "Do you really think it's that easy?" He asked in a bored voice.  "I'll do whatever it takes to find her!!" I said.  "Do you mind telling me why you're so determined to see her?  Don't you know she's among the wickedest witches in history?" He asked.  "I promised someone very close to me I'd-but I wasn't powerful enough! Only Sumire can do it" I said turning around to face away from him.  "What did you promise do do?" Naoto asked, almost yelling.  "That...I'd revive the dragons." I said softly.  "WHAT?!?!?" He yelled.  "That's a dangerous spell that only Hikami herself could do." He yelled.  "That's why I want to talk to her." I said quietly.  "There's no way I'm letting you!!" He said grabbing my shoulders.  I tried to shrug him off, but he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.  "Please Naoto, let me go" I cried.  "Not if you're going to do something stupid.  I don't want anything to happen to you." He said loosening his grip.  I spun around.  "Let me look for her.  I just wanna save the dragons." I said.  "Not in a million years!!" He yelled making me flinch.  I looked down in  disappointment.  He sighed.  "If it's that important to you, I'll let you go.  But I want to go with you."  My face lit up.  "Okay!" I said with a smile.  "We leave tomorrow.  5:00 sharp" he said crossing his arms.