IV. Me? a Witch?

I ran towards Naoto. "Thank you for saving me!!" I said. "It's no problem." He said. "Could you keep a secret?".  "Sure" I said. "I'm an S class wizard." He said. "S Class? Isn't A the highest?" I asked. "Nope, the highest class is SSS. Don't get your hopes up though." He said as we walked out of the cave. We talked, and talked about all kinds of things until we stopped at the sight of the sun setting over a river.

       "I have an offer to make you, so that you'll never have to worry about Oozora or anyone like that again." He said as I stared at the sun's reflection over the river.  "What's that?"  I asked looking at him.  "Would you like to learn how to use magic?"  He asked.  Is that even possible?  I'm just a human.  "But aren't the only witches/wizards born with their powers?"  I asked.  "Of course not.  Some are naturally talented, but anyone can learn magic."  He said.  "So, I can be a witch?"  I asked.  He nodded.   "My answer is...." I said hesitating to think.  Should I?  How would people feel about it?  Oh, who cares.  "...yes"  I answered.
"Well, in that case...."  He said pulling his staff out.  When he waved his wand, the scenery changed and we were in a village.  "Well Princess, welcome to Rose-ville.  This is a place for witches and wizards.  I'll set you up with a trainer tomorrow morning."  Naoto said.  "Don't be so formal, call me Ichigo.  And by the way, where am I supposed to stay for the night?"  I asked.  "I guess I'll let you stay in my place."  He said gesturing me to follow him.  I followed him until we came at a cottage.  "My roommate recently moved out, so I have one extra bed."  He said opening the door.  His home seamed pretty small, but that didn't matter.  "I just wanted to thank you for everything."  I said.  "It's no problem."  He said leading me to hid room.  His room was small and the walls were painted blue. "The bed on the right is yours, try to sleep tonight." He said.  I noticed how dark the sky has gotten through the window.  This is probably the scariest, yet most exciting day I've had in my life.....