I. Begginings

Hello, My name is Hoshimiya Ichigo. I'm 15 years old, and I'm the princess of Starlight Kingdom. Even though my mother is the queen, she still owns a bakery. My dad always works overseas, so they leave Dutchess Orihime in charge. My royal attendant, Kiriya Aoi always gives great advice!! My Royal body Guard, Ran is pretty strict with the rules though. My life as a princess has always had too many rules, though. For example, the rule that a princess has to do everything "perfectly".  Putting all those dumb rules aside, welcome to my medieval paradise......

       I lifted my dress so I could run through the flower field. The grass was green and the flowers popped of color.  I didn't pay much attention to my surroundings.  Aren't I the only one here?  Suddenly, I tripped and fell over one of my servants who was carrying herbs.
    "I'm so sorry!!" I said.
    "No, I'm sorry your highness. I should've watched where I was going." The servant said. I got up and looked at him. His raven black hair moved in the wind, his yellow eyes stared into my soul.
    "No, it really is my fault, I thought I was the only one here." I said.
    "Man, I'll be in so much trouble for bumping into the princess like this" He said getting up. I noticed he was alone.
    "What's your name?" I asked.
    "My name is Suzukawa Naoto" He said.
    "How old are you?" I asked. "I'm turning 18" Naoto said.
    "Lets be friends!!" I said standing up.
    "I'm afraid that we can't. As far as princess laws are concerned, I don't exist." He said walking off. He was so handsome.
    "Ichigo!!! There you are, I was getting worried, and who was he" Ran said approaching me with Aoi.
  "I can't blame you for liking a guy like him." Aoi said. I nodded.

       I went to Mama's bakery today. Mama dresses up as a peasant to have her bakery. While me and Raichi live in a palace, Mama follows her dream. Almost all the kingdom knows she leaves Orihime in charge while she lives as a peasant. No one has figured out what she does these day.
     "Mama!!" I yelled running into the bakery. "Ichigo, how are you?" Mama asked. "I met this really handsome servant today!!!" I stated. "Oh really?" she said. "He was so handsome, black hair, yellow eyes, amazing eyebrows, shoulders, dimples" I said excitedly. "He sounds almost like a prince!!" Mama said. "Hey Mama..." I said. "Yes?" She said. I handed her a bouquet of flowers. "Awe, thanks sweetie.  How are things back at the castle?." Mama asked. "Ichigo, what have I told you about sneaking off to the village?  Well...I guess it's ok if you're with this lady, but tell me first."  Ran said crossing her arms. Only I know this was my Mama, Neither Ran, Aoi or anyone else do. "Princess was just telling me about a boy she met" Mama said outting pastries on the shelf.  "Naoto?  She's ben talking about him all day."  Ran said as Aoi walked in.  "I'm afraid Her Highness needs to go now, we'll see you another time."  Ran said.  "Bye, love" Mama said waving as me, Ran and Aoi walked out.

Oozora Akari's POV

I watched Princess Ichigo in my crystal ball as I brewed a spell especially for her. I hated how she was the most beautiful in the land. With her long blonde hair, blood red eyes, bright smile, and her perfectly arched eyebrows. One day, i'll get rid of you....or better yet, be you......

The next day....

Hoshimiya Ichigo's POV

       I've looked all day for the guy I met yesterday, Naoto.  At last I found Naoto gardening in the flower garden around 2:00pm. "Naoto-San!!" I yelled approaching him. "Yes your highness?" He said while he planted the flowers. "Call me Ichigo!!" I said putting my hand out to shake his hand. "Is there something you need?" He asked without bothering to shake my hand. "I've never had someone I could talk to before....It's so stressful being a princess." I said. "At least you actually exist here." He said in his bored tone. "But I've never had a real friend. I'm always stuck at the palace with no one to play with." I complained. "Don't you have your royal attendant?" He asked. "Ran and Aoi are always making rules. You've heard that the queen lives her life like a normal peasant while I'm stuck here, right?" I asked. Naoto nodded. "I'm the only one besides Headmistress Orihime who knows where to find her. Sometimes I sneak out of the palace to talk to her, but Aoi and Ran always get on my case." I said. "I have an idea, while you're in the village to visit your mother, make some friends there." He said finally looking up at me. "Are we friends now?" I asked. "You really want to befriend me don't you?" He said with a bit of a smile. I nodded. "Alright, we're friends."

(The Next Day....)

       When I snuck out into the village again, I saw a girl with orange hair held in twin buns falling into a fountain. I ran over to help her up. "Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded. "Oh, are you the princess?" She asked. "Yup" I responded. "Love you!!" She stated. I giggled. "My name is Arigusawa Otome, nice to meet you your highness" She said with a curtsy. "Don't be so formal, I'm no higher than you." I said. Then I spotted Ran. "Oh, I gotta go, nice meeting you." I yelled waving as I ran away.  I know this time Ran would lecture me for sure.

           I ran away from Ran until I found myself in a meadow. I picked some of the daisies growing there. Suddenly the sunny sky went dark and a witch with gingery-red hair appeared. She looked no older than 12. "This is the moment I've waited for....." She said with a smirk.  Could she possibly be the legendary A class witch who doesn't age?

Ichigo's Dresses: