IX. I See You Again

Once again, Raichi is a hostage.  I saw the quest this morning, saying that he needed rescuing.  The kid really needs to learn self defense.  With the quest sheet, there was also a photo copy of the ransom note.  The quest was to figure out the riddle in the ransom note.  But I might get bonus points for rescuing him.  The letter said:

       If you ever want to see your precious prince again, we'll us in the home of instruments you can hear, but can't see or touch.  
ps. You better bring 8,000,000 gold!!

       It broke my heart to see this happen to Raichi again.  My beloved brother, always in trouble.  I threw my hood over my head once more.  I'm coming Raichi....I won't let anything happen to my precious little brother.  I quickly grabbed my best sword, and headed out the door.  First, I need to figure out where those bandits are located.  What is an instrument you can't see or touch? hmm....Whistling? Oh!! your voice, but what does that have to do with any places.  Wait a second, I've got it!!  Echo Cave!!  "Magic....spawn...DRAGON" I yelled, summoning my dragon.  I hopped on and flew off.

       I found the bandits, this time, none of them were wizards, just more pirates.  I walked into the cave to see 4 bandits, all of them had swords.  Raichi sat in the corner of the small cave, huddled up by himself.  "I'm here for Prince Raichi of Starlight Kingdom." I said boldly.  "As soon as you give us our money."  The head bandit said.  "You'll get nothing from anyone" I said taking out my sword.  "Then you can't have the Prince." One of the bandits said.  I charged at them with my sword.  The head leader pulled out his sword and blocked my hit.  We fought for about 2 minutes before I managed to disarm him.  From there I kicked him in the gut, and said "Who's next?"  The others shook their heads.  "Not me" one of them said before they all ran off.  "Thank you, Strawberry." Raichi said standing up.  "It's no problem." I said with a smile.  "By the way, this Prince Edward guy says you have something to do with my sister's disappearance.  Is it true? is that how you know her?" Raichi cried.  "I'm involved, but I'm not the bad guy.  Your sister isn't in danger, she sort of ran away.  Someday, you'll see her again, but first, she wants to do things no princess would dare try.  Something amazing.  Only then, will she come home." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.  "I understand.  It feels like my sister is right here, it feels almost like I'm talking to her instead of you.  Thank you!!" He said wiping a tear.  "Come, I'll give you a ride home." I said waving my hand.  "You mean I'll get to ride on your cool dragon again?" Raichi asked.  His eyes sparkled.  I nodded.  "Lets go!!" I said.