XII. Reunion

(Ichigo's Outfit Up Above)

     "......Raichi?" I asked.  He nodded.  I lead him out of the abandoned dungeon quietly.  When he finally spoke, his voice had sadness in it.  "I miss my sister." I looked at him.  His eyes were filled with tears.  "I'm sorry for saying something so irrelevant, especially after you just saved me."  I felt a tear drip down my cheek.  "But....every time I'm around you, it feels like my sister's right beside me.  I feel her presents in your aura.  That's why I feel at ease around you." He cried.  He was now crying like a baby.  I sighed.  After a moment of silence, I took a deep breath.  "Raichi...."  Now, I was starting to cry.  "I'm right here!! I'll always be there for you." I cried as I hugged him.  Tears streamed down my cheeks like a fountain of tears.  "I love you."  I said in between sobs.  "It's almost as if you were my sister." He said silently.  Before I could do something, he pulled off my hood and gasped.  "....Onee-chan......?  You were here along?!  W-why did you hide it from me?" He cried.  "I wasn't ready yet....I felt that....I wouldn't tell anyone until I made it to S class." I cried.  "Aren't you S class?  I see the mark on your arm." He said pointing to my S class mark.  "Who knew you'd be a wizard."  "Yeah....things happen." I said, wiping my tears.  I pulled away, and wiped his tears.  "You're the best sister anyone could ask for." He said with a big smile.  "C'mon, time to take you home." I said standing up.  "Awe, can't I stay with my big sister a bit longer?" He asked.  "It's getting late." I answered. 

       Raichi and I got down from the dragon.  I put my hood back on before approaching the palace for my reward.  "Raichi!! You're safe!" Ran and Aoi yelled as we entered the castle.  It's been so long.  "Hey, who are you?" Aoi asked.  "I go by the name Strawberry" I said with a nod.  "Alright Strawberry. Come with me for your reward." Ran said turning around and walking off.  As she said, I followed her.  We reached the room where we'd do business.  "Hi! Are you his highness' rescuer?" Dutchess  Orihime, normally in charge while Mama runs her bakery asked as she approached me.  It's been so long!!  She wasn't the only one there.  Mama and Dad were also in the room.  "I sure am." I said.  I didn't notice my hood falling off my head until I heard everyone other than Raichi gasp.  Dad slowly walked closer to me in almost disbelief.  "Is that really you Ichigo?" He asked.  "Wha? how did you know?" I asked confused.  "Your hood fell off." Raichi said.  I sighed.  "Where have you been?  I missed you." Dad said.  "Not only that....Raichi's hero is non other than his big sister." Mama said running towards me.  I gave my parents a big hug.  "Look at you.  You've grown to be so beautiful.  And your dress....I love the way the purple, gold, and white go together." she added.  "I'm proud of you.  You've become a fine young lady." Dad said.  I nodded.  "What have you been doing all this time?" Mama asked me.  "I've....been learning magic." I said.  "Huh? You mean you're a witch?" Dad asked.  "S class." I said.  "You should see her.  She's an amazing fighter, and never uses it selfishly.  She's a true hero." Raichi said happily.  "Well....sometimes I use magic while I'm baking pies, and it comes out burnt." I said.  "Haha, you haven't changed." Dad said pulling away.  "Alright, here's your reward." Headmistress said handing me the bags of gold.  "I guess I'm off now.  It's great that I get to see you all again." I said with a smile.  "Be sure to visit more often." Orihime said with a wink.  I nodded.  "I guess I'll see you later."

(The next day....)

       Today, I'm looking for a house.  So far, I've been to a mansion.  I wasn't interested.  I've also been to couple of cottages, and I wasn't interested.  But this time, I found an amazing farm, with a normal sized house.  It's perfect.  The best part is, it only costs 1.2 million gold.  Bonus point!!

     After I bought the house, I painted the walls baby blue, pastel pink, and lavender.  My bedroom and bathroom was pastel pink with a magenta classic pattern.  My kitchen was lavender with a violet floral pattern,and my living room was baby blue.  I haven't bought much furniture other than my bed, and mirror.  So the house looked empty.  The outside of my house was white.  I'm definitely going to like my life here.  Did I mention where my house is?  It's 2 kilometers away from Eridanus village in Starlight Kingdom.  All I need to do now is to start my garden, buy furniture, and then my life is cut out for me.