XX: Something I Never Knew

*Naoto's Point of View*

       I woke up to the cold in my sleeping bag, right next to Ichigo.  I sighed as I sat up.  The sun was rising, and I have business with Kazuhiko.  I pulled out some paper and wrote a note to her.  I leaned down and gave her one last kiss on the forehead, and headed off with my stuff.

I traveled for what felt like years.  Day after day, week after week, and even month after month, rain and shine, and through wind and snow I looked for his location.  I can't too far from his lair now.  I walked at a quick pace for another couple hours until I stood before the cave.  This ends now.

       I entered his cave in a stealthy manner.  I drew out my sword quietly as I watched him.  He was sleeping.  Now was my chance.  I silently charged towards him.  When I got close, he woke up.  "Well well well.....if it isn't the Prince out to slay me." He said with a laugh.  "I'm a legendary Crystal Dragon, the only breed more powerful than I am in extinct." He laughed.  I held up my sword.  I refuse to lose.  I charged at him with full power as he blocked off with blue orbs.  I dodged them as he threw more at me.  I didn't move out of the way in time and I got knocked down.  He laughed.  "Pathetic little Prince.  No one can defeat me." He said between laughs.  I glared at him and threw a spell of darkness at him.  He dodged as I started to lose hope.  With one last touch of hope, I mustered up all the rest of my power and formed a giant orb of magic.  It was so strong, so powerful that I almost couldn't bear it.   I threw it at him.  This time, it managed to hit him, but he didn't seem too hurt by it.  Rage filled me.  The fact that this guy killed my parents, killed every one of my friends, tortured me, and intends to take over my kingdom.  I hate it.  I hate it all.  

       Suddenly, my glass eye shattered as I felt my body ache.  The world started to get smaller and smaller before I realized what was happening.  I was transforming.  I looked at my new body to realize only one thing: I was also a dragon.  Not any dragon, but the all powerful, rare, deadly and most powerful dragon that makes Crystal dragons look like child's play: The Night Shadow.  This breed is everyone's fear.  They're so rare, a lot of people don't believe they exist.  Kazuhiko looked at me in fear.  I felt strong.  Like power just ran through my veins.  I used this new strength to throw another magic orb.  Kazuhiko tried to block the hit, but it was too strong.  I took him down in one hit.  Suddenly, the cave started to collapse.  I rushed out as I found my sister right outside the cave entrance, in shock.  I flew close to her as she slowly walked backwards.  "Who are you?  Are you Kazuhiko?"  She asked.  "Of course I'm not Kazuhiko." I said.  "What do you want from me?" She asked in fear.  "Nothing, but your kingdom needs you, right?" I asked.  She nodded and ran away.  I watched her as I shook my head.  Now that I've transformed, I don't know how to transform back.

       For months I roamed Starlight Kingdom.  I'm still in the process of figuring out how to change back.  I flew over Eridanus village.  People screamed and hid and ran.  I flew by and went over to Ichigo's secret cottage.  I watched her plant flowers.  I had to look from a distance otherwise she'd freak out.  I have to retrieve my human form.  Otherwise, I'd break my promise.  Before I knew it, she turned around and froze in terror.  Without thinking thoroughly, I went over to her.  She looked terrified.  From my current form, she was the size of a doll.  "I won't hurt you." I said acknowledging her fear.  "How do I know I can trust you." She asked.  "You don't." I answered.  Her eyes widened in fear.  "You're a night shadow, right?" She asked.  "Isn't it obvious?" I asked.  Her face froze.  Her crimson red eyes went a faded red.  Her lively skin went white as snow.  Her mouth was slightly open.  Forgetting about the form I was currently in, I reached my hand and rested it over her shoulder.  One single finger was almost the size of her entire body.  "W-what do you want of me?  I have some cookies...." She said in fear.  "Please....I read about your breed once.  I heard of the Night Shadow that ate humans 2'000 years ago.  I don't wanna die." She cried.  "When did I ever threaten your life?" I asked.  She wiped away a couple tears.  "Come with me." I said moving my head towards the direction of the springs.  I turned around and walked over there as she followed.