*Experiment

Warning: Smut
I only took part of this credit to whatifwecouldbecomefiction on Tumblr

We somehow don't know, but it's a long story where recaptured by Wicked I sat in a room with Newt the other side of the room. We hadn't been told why we had been separated but we guessed it wasn't good till the door opens to a man we knew as Janson with a clip board "Now just relax we must run a few tests on you two" he says. "What sort of tests?" Newt asks as we both stand
"First test does fear of a life and death situation evoke the feeling to mate," he says before pulling out a gun and we both put up our hands to surrender. "Fuck her." he told Newt and we both stay very still. "Newt get your dick out," I tell him, not looking away from Janson, who still has the gun pointed at us. "Okay." He says, quickly undoing his pants...
I laid on a bed in a little room. Newt and I had been an experiment it was awkward to at every other seconds notice to have to suddenly do it. This experiment has gone on for almost a week.

I laid with him fucking me but it really was doing nothing any more. "FASTER!" a man at the door yells.
"I'm going as fast as i bloody can," Newt groaned. His voice sounded scratchy and tired. "Then how about making something happen you've been at it for like 45 minuets," he says "Well maybe it's because when you force a guy to do this everyday maybe he starts getting dry a bit quicker," Newt said to them. "Whatever just cum already," he replied, annoyance in his voice. I was about to tell the shank outside the door to bugger off, but I was cut off by a moan coming out if my mouth. Newt hit my g-spot perfectly. "Shuck," I breathed out. Through the week, I had no reaction like this. I usually just laid there, but this was so much more different. I could practically see Janson's smirk in my head. Newt kept thrusting into me and his once steady thrusts turned sloppy. "Oh my god, Newt. Holy shuck," I moaned. I felt a knot in my stomach begin to form as I felt my walls tighten around his member. Our moans filled the air as we both rode out our highs. He collapsed next to me. "I'm so sorry, Y/N," Newt said, pulling out of me. "If we weren't in this situation, I would tell you that that was the best thing ever." I replied. We got dressed as Janson and some other people came in. Just great. Just shucking great.