Chapter VII~ Until The Day I Met Him

Your POV (In Dreamland)

It's been a month now with Levi, Farlan, and Isabelle. They allowed me to stay if I helped clean the house. I also helped them steal supplies and complete missions. I used a different name other than (y/n) with them, so that I wasn't reminded of my parents who abandoned me here. They didn't know my story, and they didn't need to. Farlan has only asked about it once, but I just told him that my parents were killed when I was younger.

I used the name Riley as my fake name. They taught me how to fight, but when we were on missions, I was just the look out. Nobody really saw me as apart of their group/gang, so I rarely ever got into any trouble.

I have had to be saved a few times though and it was always Levi to do it. During this time, I had developed feelings for the little guy. (And as if it were a dream, he had actually warmed up to you as well *nudge nudge wink wink*)

~Time Skip To Later That Day~

We were on one of our usual missions until I could see some hooded figures. I sent the signal of a bird call, telling them to prepare. As they flew by using 3DMGs, I noticed that they weren't the usual Military Police. No, it was....

"Survey Corps..." I whispered to myself as I saw a figure fly past me. During that moment, it felt as if the earth was now going in slow motion. I saw the figure turn their head toward me and look at me with a smirk on their face. All I could really see of the face were the eyebrows, his cheek bones, and his blonde hair.

About a few moments later, I could hear a faint cry of what sounded like Isabelle to let her go. I ran to where I heard her yell. I peered behind a corner as I saw Levi's face getting shoved in a mud puddle. Soon after, they lifted his head. Levi soon spotted me and sat there in a state of shock. He looked at me and narrowed his eyes, mouthing for me to run. I kept shaking my head and denying that I was going to leave them there. Suddenly I heard a shout.

"Run!" Levi had shouted at me, getting the attention of the blonde who looked at me earlier. The blonde looked at me and I ran. I heard him shout at a man to chase me. As I started running faster, I could hear fast footsteps following me. I finally saw a hole in the side of a building and ran into it. As I sat there silently, the figure ran past. After sitting there for a good while, I stood up and ran to search for my family; Levi, Farlan, and Isabelle. I finally found them being dragged up by the same people who had attacked earlier. I was a really good sneaker (unless you were trying to sneak attack Levi. That guy is just too difficult to surprise since he practically had eyes in the back of his head. -_- ) and I decided to sneak up behind them and follow them. I did so and wasn't noticed, even as I walked through the gate to get up to the above world.

As soon as we reached the top of the stairway, I looked above and squinted my eyes. I couldn't see anything yet. When I could finally see, I was in such a state of awe that I had lost track of where they went. I started searching, but it was starting to get dark out. I decided that I would need to find shelter for the night. As I walked down a pathway, I felt someone following me. I turned around to find a face in mine and after that, all I saw was black.

When I woke up, I felt a little dizzy and couldn't remember anything up until when I was left in the underground by my parents. I couldn't remember what happened down there or how I even got out. I looked up from the ground and saw the beautiful blue sky. I sat up and tried my best to stand. I finally regained my balance and walked over to an alley. It was as if it were calling me there. I looked around and started to build a shelter out of garbage bags. I had stayed there for a few more years, stealing whatever stuff I needed, until the one day I met a blonde headed man.

END OF DREAM

_______________________

(A/N)

Yay!!! So we finally made it to the end of your dream!!! You know what that means!!! You're gonna wake up soon!!! THREE CHEERS FOR YOURSELF!!

HIP-HIP-HOORAY!
HIP-HIP-HOORAY!!
HIP-HIP-HOORAY!!!