Chapter XII~ Hurtful Words

This is what you're wearing (you made it out of cloth from survey corps clothing; you dyed it with berries):

Author's POV

It has now been 3 years since your death. Levi has been torn up about it, along with Erwin. Neither of them had been the same ever since they knew of your death. Sometimes when people walk by their rooms, you can hear faint cries or yelling and things being thrown. Yeah, it was pretty hard on them. You, on the other hand....

Your POV

"Yahoo!!!" You yelled as you used your 3DMG to swing from tree to tree while cutting the nape of a titan's neck. You were having so much fun, you didn't notice the people below watching you as you swung from tree to tree.

"W-wow. Who is that, Corporal?"

"Tch, no idea, but we're about to find out."

"Ya' know, you guys aren't really good at whispering!" You yelled to the people down below. That was when you had noticed what people you were talking to. "L-Levi. Erwin." You whispered to yourself as you lowered yourself on a tree branch.

"May we ask who you are? We can't see your face due to your hood that you're wearing!" Erwin shouted at me so I could hear him. I was about to hop down until I felt a slight vibration.

"Abberant." I said to myself. "Sorry! I would love to chat, but I have to go!" Right as I said that, I flew off, looking for the titan.

"Of course they're following me..." I complained.

As soon as I found the abberant, I noticed it was about to eat a member of the survey corps.

"Great." I sighed, "well, here I go!"

I did front flips into the air, landing on the titan.

"Nice to see ya' friend, ole buddy, ole pal!" I yelled at it while walking on its shoulder.

"What is she doing, Commander!? She's going to get herself killed!" I heard a very quite annoying voice yelled. I hopped off the Titan and walked towards the annoying girl.

"Listen, brat. I'm far more advanced than you, so just shut up and watch." She gulped as I said that. Erwin looked at me in surprise. I smirked at myself.

"Well, you can't be too advanced because that girl is about to be-" as soon as those words left Erwin's mouth, I was gone in a flash. I managed to kill the Titan, grab the soldier and make my way back in front of him before he even finished his sentence, "eaten. Holy cow, did you just-? But. How?"

I shrugged in response.

Suddenly I felt someone sniffing me.

'Oh, no. Mike. He knows what I smell like and will tell them who I am!' In panic mode, I grabbed Mike and was gone in a flash again. Mike, being startled held onto me for dear life. Poor Mike. I did feel bad for him, I just can't have them figuring out who I am.